Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bob 10 (Experienced or Inexperienced?)


I started to think about this when one of my friends recently confessed to me he’s never had sex, and if you see him you’d expect him to be the biggest man whore ever! I was surprised and happy at the same time because if guys like him are still “good boys” then I think there’s still hope for me to marry that guy who’ll be a virgin.

When I was like 16, I was describing to one of my friends the guy I wanna marry. He had to be tall, tanned, hot, and sweet and he’d be a virgin. At that time I really believed that guys don’t do it, because you know its against our religion and everything, I mean its pushing it to the extreme. However, that friend broke my bubble and was laughing her ass off when I told her that. I was confused, because I didn’t really ask for something bizarre. She told me.

“Your living in this fantasy world that guys don’t have sex, well let me break to you honey, every guy in the country had sex and if you find one that hasn’t he’s probably retarded.” I couldn’t look at guys the same anymore, I just concluded that every guy I see is a “dirty boy”.

After that little info that changed how I saw men, I started thinking, do I wanna be married to someone who’s experienced in that field or someone who’s just like me new to it all?

The great thing about me not being his first would be that he’d know his way around and knows what turns a girl on. Nevertheless, he’d probably compare me with every girl he’s been and I’d feel the need to work really hard to be the best he’s ever had.

But if I was his first and probably his only, he’d never compare me with anyone else and I wouldn’t question my abilities. However, it does have its disadvantages because we’d both be new to it all and we’d need the 101 on everything. Then again, practice makes perfect.

8 comments:

Monwa said...

my sister was the one who broke it to me when i was about the same age and told me that too.. bas guys may tell you they are virgins but that only stops him from having intercourse so i really dont know

oo the reason is really not religion i guess... reasons may include her getting pregnent or him having diseases bas i really doubt its religion.. after all thats what i think

ya3ni for example i9ee3 oo iheet oo clubs lai il fayer oo banat oo madre shino oo 3ala buna muslim he doesnt drink wala eats pork... al7een kil hatha imsawee oo hatha ily imwagfick


chine giragt wayid...

enjoy girgai3an ;****

Halaa;* said...

i agree with monwa;p! its very rare thse days and your right about the compare stuff but what to do? this is liifee.

Bang Bang Starz said...

I can completely understand the feeling of being with a guy who is a virgin, the thought of being each others first is romantic. But at the same time, being with a guy who hasn't been with others can bring more problems because they probably want to experience more with girls. I respect a man who has self respect for himself, but unfortunately thats very rare to find.

Aphrodite said...

It's a shame that hes not a virgin, but we still want 7ad that....knows?
I actually don't know what to say about this one ;P

Esoteric said...

Waiiiiiniiich?
:'(

Nawarii said...

nellyyyyyyyyyy wellyyyyyyyyy where have you beeeen? are you okaaaaaaaay? i miss youuuu wayed plsss respond and tell me inich okaaaay....love ya

Anonymous said...

lol .. very gud blog
i wont satisfied to marry with a unvirgin guy, i mean as long as i didnt have sex & i keeping myself away from men i want him to be like me.. my 1st and his 1st
thats it

Nawarii said...

come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk