Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bob 2 (I love him)



I love him

Every moment I think of you, I smile.
Your this tall, handsome, tanned, musclar, raw dream of mine.
I feel like I know you.
I want you.
I want you to find me and save me from this misery.
I wanna call you at 4am in the morning just to talk.
I wanna laugh at your jokes when their not even funny.
I want you to see me like no one has ever before.
I want you to love me till my heart stops.
"I want to do everything I love (esecially you)"
If I could wish one thing I'd hear you call my name.
In case you were wondering, you are like a hurricane to me.
Your violence is beautiful, and your center sweet.
And in case you were wondering, you are everything to me.



Ps. Last 3 sentences are from my favorite song Sunsets And Car Crashes by The Spill Canvas

7 comments:

Nawarii said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...i love it and i love the picccccccccccccccc ...i totally can relate to ur writing i feel the same way...

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

That's adorable! The picture, the poem.. although mawatni mn al'67k when you felt the need to mention his tan ;p
Lazm ;p?

p.s I REALLY love the pic, we should try it sometime, yes?

The Girl said...

@Nawarii:

I knoooooow the pic is soo effin adorable!! And 7ayatii inti, Thanks for the sweet comment and I'm glad I finally have someone who can relate to me ;*

ps. I'm real Happy to have you as my follower 0=)


@❛❛Heroine❜❜:
Thanks sexy :*

hahahaha, uuhh aham shay iltan ;) .. And yes ofcourse, when your back :x

Esoteric said...

Awwwwwwwwies ;****
7ada cute Mashalla Mashalla, it's more than amazing b3d :)
Me lovey so muchy ;*****

The Girl said...

@Sunset:

Inti ilcute honey :* I'm glad you love! ;)

Dazzlin said...

ADORED it walla.. Mashalla 3alaich.. o the last three lines go so well with what you wrote.. Perfecto :***

The Girl said...

@Dazzlin:

Hahaha! Thanks babe :*:*:*