Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 27)

This post is dedicated to my love bug Aphrodite. Love you to death gorgeous.

Do enjoy the post ;*;* (Ps. I love every person who comments on
my story, cause wallah they all always put a smile on my face!)

_____________________________________________________

I kept staring at him, my hands were
still crossed and I tried to give a straight face, so he feels bad.


Fahad: Yallah get in.


I stayed quiet and just kept on staring at him, he looked at me straight in the eye, we had a few seconds of just staring at each other and he gave me that smirk and I couldn't help but smile.


Fahad: fdaaaaaait hal ibtsama, doom inshallah


I put my head down and in a very very low shy tone, I say.


Me: weeyak inshallah *face turns red*


Fahad: y5ttttiiii wallah ityanen!


I make my way to the car, openthe door and see a pink flowers on the passenger seat, it was those flowers that are very small and you find a lot in your garden. Well I've seen a lot of them.


Me: haay shu?


Fahad: What does it seem to you? a bomb?


Me: sa5eef! mnn wain jeebta?


Fahad: on my way back to you


Me: Can you be anymore cliche?


Fahad: Yes I can actually, you want me to write you a poem too?


Me: No this will do. Thing is I live for cliches


Fahad: aham shay you like it Nelly.


Me: Of course I do baby, it's from you.


Fahad: Inzain yallah get in, it pretty hot outside.


I get in the car and close the door and he starts driving. I play with my hair and look out the window, everything seemed so beautiful. I had no idea where we were and I was the type of person that knows every road in the country. Suddenly I feel something warm grabbing my hand, I turn and see Fahad holding it and he gives it a soft kiss and keeps holding my hand. I give him a big smile and he responds the same way and then our fingers intervene and I felt so safe. Right there with him.


I wanted to stay there forever, just like that. I knew I couldn't, I had to call the damn driver to come get me. So I do and tell him to come pick me up from the same place he dropped me.


Fahad: laaish you called him? twa badrii


Me: Fahad, I can't, lazem areed ilbait. Bas can we go to the mcdees abii ice cream boo riyal.


Fahad: Inshallah


We eventually get to mcdees and I take my order and Fahad didn't order anything. I started licking my ice cream, and I can see his eyes on me. It was so funny, problem is I was probably making him laugh. Then guess what I do, since I'm so clumsy, the ice cream drips on my blouse.


Me: Kila mn 3ainik! itha kan fee 5a6rik chan you ordered


Fahad: It didn't look so good then but seeing you have it, I wanted it too.


Me: basik, hold this, let me clean my blouse.


I give him my ice cream and clean my blouse with the tissue, I tried to get most of it but it needs some more cleaning. I turn to take my ice cream back, ila its not there.


Me: wain my ice cream?


Fahad: madrii wallah


Me: faaaaaaahhhaaad!


Fahad: I couldn't help but eat it. Please lat3a9been.


Me: ufff, fine! this time ba5aleeha tmshii


We finally arrived at xx place and I gave him a wave and paced my way to the car in a hurry cause I didn't wanna be late even more. The whole way home, I was thinking about him. I couldn't help but thinking about him, I was so happy to have him in my life. I finally arrived home and went straight to my room, changed into my pjays and got into bed.


I always have to look at my mobile before I sleep and so I do, I see two messages.


One new message.


From: Fahad


You don't understand how happy I was today and still am. kalmeni gabel matnameen


One new message.


From: Hamad


Can't stop thinking about you since last night.


Dear god, really? Y3ni does Hamad have a radar when I'm happy and trying to move on, he sends a message like that. I wasn't sure if I was gona reply to him or not, cause I still had some feelings for him, I dunno I was really confused back then. I got comfortable in bed and called Fahad.


Fahad: Hala o'3ala


8 comments:

Monwa said...

first?

fahad iyanin! he is so cute, tirkay hamad, ma7iba

identity said...

fahad<3 so zooo8a!!
hahaha 7amad leave the girl alone!!
ma7iba!!
loved the post!!!:P

Aphrodite said...

LOOOL ee wallah radar:p '67kteeny
7abet fahood wayed 3abee6 yabeelna ana ehwa seba8 enshallah bel sayarat;p
Ohhhh and btw I was actually surprised when I read the dedication so I love u even more for that!!:*
P.s 7abet kelmat identity so zoo8a (Y)

Lilo said...

Lol "please lat3a9been".. So cute *sigh* fahad <3
And Hamad makes an appearance -.- kalb, go awaaay hfft
Loved this post :*

Gossip Girl said...

I liked their date together. You know what think about her and hamamd? The problem is with the distance thing. Why do I feel like all hamads have to have something wrong. Anyways I loved the post! Next psot please *hugs*

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Aww <3

Bs next time, more action please ;p

Esoteric said...

First, please do forgive me for not commenting on the last post bs I read it and to say I loved it would be the least. Walla I love your tory and hey're like one of my faves :') Anywho, this post was just so cute. Fahad Mashalla 3alaiih yjanin, you se deserve him not that idiotic jerk Hamad, that ass :@ Omg, what you said was so right, it's like he has this radar that he just pops up in the wrong times. That jerk, pfftttt *rolls eyes* Ahhhhh, if only you knew what your story does to me! Why can't there be a Fahad for every girl, huh? Why? Am I asking fo too much? :P Anyways babe, walla I'm so happy for you o Inshalla etdoom l sa3ada Inshalla. As always, I LOVE YOU ;*

Halaa;* said...

yaaayyy <3 ! i loovee loovvee LOVED the cuteness bain fahadoo nelly eyaninnooonn 7amad should kill him self seriously jst diiiiie.