Friday, August 7, 2009

Bob 4 (You're it)

You're It

I said, I'm done searching. 

I think I found you. 

You might be "the one."

The person that I've been looking for.

But I'm done putting so much effort. 

All my effort is worn out. 

I hope you're everything you say you are. 

Cause if you are, together we can make magic

We can have something real.

I can finally feel this thing they call love, one more time. 

I love everything that you are. 

It'll be a hard journey to get to where we wanna be 

But you're it. 



8 comments:

Esoteric said...

I MORE THAN LOVED <3
That was so beautiful MAshalla :)
Love you ;*

Nawarii said...

this post took my breath away...mashallah 3aliach

The Girl said...

@Sunset:

Thanks babe! That's real sweet.:*
I love you too. =)

@Nawarii:

You take my breath away ;p .. hahaha .. chftii ilgayness ishloon :P

Thanks love :*

Lilo said...

So sweeet, I loved iit <3 beautifully written babes :*

Gossip Girl said...

MashAllah. Very well written. You seem like you backed out:(

The Girl said...

@Lilo: Awwww :* Thank you gorgeous!

@Gossip Girl: Thanks babe. If your talking about the phone call detauls then yeah I'm kinda of on the side of not writing it lana ast7ii, I don't want people to judge me, I mean I'd never do that in real life unless the guy was my hubby. madrii :x sighs.

Dazzlin said...

Beautifully written mashalla.. I love reading these BOB posts.. Love your writing daahling :***

The Girl said...

@Dazzlin:

Hahaha, not as much as I love reading your comments dearii :*

Thanks babe! ;D