Monday, August 10, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 26)

This post is goes to the gorgeous Lilo ever! A7bcccch :*:* This might not be so long, bas inshallah you guy's like it ;)

_____________________________________________


I do want him, that’s the thing. I wanna feel loved, I mean I’m not saying the love that my family and friends give me is not enough, it’s more than enough. But the love he’ll provide me will be so different; we won’t be friends with a lot of flirtatiousness and benefits. We’d actually have a relationship. I’d be his and he’d be mine, only mine. And if I just let him go, I know I might not get someone as good as he is, I mean these days the good ones are going like how bags become sold out. Plus I’d be so jealous if he was with another girl. I think that proves that I do want him but I’m worried he’d turn out like Hamad, I mean Hamad is still good with me. I don’t wanna lose him. Ahh! This is too much for me to handle. I really do think Fahad might be different, but then again that’s what every girl says about the guy she likes and wants. What am I gona lose if I become his, I mean why not try it and let it slowly progress into something strong and real. What if we break up? Does that mean we’ll never talk to each other and bkon fee awkwardness? Laa I don’t want that. T3abt, I hate thinking, it hurts my brain. Uff.

Fahad: Nelly, I’m sorry if I’m too forward. Tell me that you don’t want me and I will never bother you with this.

I stare into his eyes; they look so innocent and genuine. I wish all guys were just like him and would be as good as him. He’s so sweet, makes me feel so special and never have I felt upset or mad or anything bad with him. I’m always in a good mood when I’m around him; I mean how could you not be with that smile that brightens my day. He makes the world a happy place, shit, no this is not happening. I like him so much already. You know what I’m not gona do the mistake I did with Hamad, I mean at that time I didn’t know that I was kinda used, me and Hamad are friends till today bas haven’t heard from him for about four months from today. Nothing new there though.

Me: Fahad bas what if we break up? I can’t ever lose you; I always wanna have you in my life. Six years of you being so far away was enough. I can’t take anymore than that.

Fahad: babe, don’t worry, that’ll never happen.

Me: Are you sure Fahad?

I frown and he parks the car somewhere I have no idea where we were, it was so dark. He cups my face with his both big hands (again that’s a HUGE bonus ;)) and then he looks deep in my eyes and gives me the sexiest smirk ever and kisses my forehead.

Fahad: I’m positive. Just give me the green light and I’ll take care of you.

Me: Bas Fahad,

Fahad: basich bas Fahad, tara law3tii chbdi, 5ala9 golelii okay oo bas.

Me: hahahaha, Okay.

Fahad: 9j Nelly?

Me: eeh 9j

I give him a smile, and I still remember that smile, it was from my heart, cause I was so happy at that moment. He leaves the car.

Me: HELLO? INT WAIN RAYEE7??

He opens my side of the car.

Fahad: I6LE3II YALLAH!

What the hell? What’s wrong with this boy? I didn’t even have time to wear my 3abaya or shella, wayed 3a9abii, Laykon he’s bipolar or something. I look around, and the place seemed like I park I guess bas seriously there was no one there. I was kinda scared, glt akeed he’s pulling a prank ila, he faces me and just looks down to me cause he’s so tall. We had about a meter between us, then out of know where he pulls me towards him and holds me tight in his arm. Since he was very tall, I kinda reached his chest oo he held me so tight, it didn’t feel sexual, it felt like I was safe and I had someone that’ll always make me feel like that. My legs were in between his, like his legs were open oo ana my legs in the middle. That kinda felt hot, oo it was the first time I ever hugged a guy like that and I’m hoping he’ll be the last. I just wanted him, no one else.

Fahad: 7bebtii inti

Me: Aren’t I lucky to have you

Fahad: You lucky? Trust me babe, you’re not as lucky as I am. I have the girl that I want in my arms. I don’t think it can get any better than this.

We stayed in the position for about another few minutes, until I pushed him away and he accidently fell on the floor

Me: hahaha sorry, didn’t mean to make you fall.

Fahad: wallah inch matst7een

I give him my hand to help him get up, instead he pulls me to the ground and I fall. He gets up fast and starts pacing to his car.

Fahad: hahaha, look who’s on the floor now. Byeeeee!

Me: FAHAD FLAN AL-FLANI, I know you’d never leave me here.

Fahad: you sure about that?

Me: Of course

I pull myself off the ground and start walking to the car, he’s already inside, ila the car moves, and not slowly, fast. I wasn’t gona run to it, I know he’d come back, i7mar, yaheel. The thing is the car keeps going further and further away, I didn’t even have my phone to call him oo threaten that I’d kill him. His car disappears, until I see it again, il2hbal went around the whole park and then came around to me. He opened his window. I crossed my hands and stayed staring at him.

Fahad: What’s the going rate for you people? How much for you to spend the whole night with me?


The Girl xx

8 comments:

Aphrodite said...

Fiiiiiirsssst!:D
Yaaaaaay nellzy said yes to fahad! See how much I love u two;P
7abet ur first date el 9ara7a so cuteeeee! Bas srsly y'z 7amad there?:p can we just cross him out and have fahad all over the place? Am I going over board shway? I guess I am;p bas loving it men gaaalb next post plzzzzzzz;*

identity said...

i just read ur story oo im in love with it walla its so amazing!!!
i love fahad!! eyanen!
i hate 7amad cant he just die! oo leave u alone so u can be with fahad!!
and about the song i have been hearing it 6ool il wagt while reading ur story!
i just love ur story i cant have enough of it even though i just read all 26 part together i cant get enough of it ! loved the post next post please!!:*:P

Lilo♥ said...

Awww babyy *blush* a7ibich more, like way more, especially since this post was almost hamadless and nelly and fahad got together! *sigh* perfection! Jad they're too cute together <3
Yay so glad you posted, Can't wait for part 27! :*

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Me: Aren’t I lucky to have you

Hahah I could never say that. It'd be more like "count your blessings, boy". Cocky much? ;x

Anyhoooo, little jester this Fahad of yours. And me and Aphro did that 7araka to you fel corniche, stop pretending we didn't :P! Lama nzaalti to "have a walk" and we drove off. Funny! And then the old guy was harassing you LOL

Gossip Girl said...

They're so cute together! Next post pleaassee

Halaa;* said...

hahahahahaha 7maaaarr:P! bsss 3ijbaatny il 7arakaaa;p!! oo 7amadd 5aalllyy 3ala 9oob oo let himkill him self :p

Dazzlin said...

HAHAHA 7lwa il7araka :P Loving Fahad o loving the fact u AGREED TO HIM!!
I'm so glad 7amad's name is slowly fading out of your story seriously we r all becoming happy souls :p

Yalla cant wait 4 the next post LOVING UR STORY :***

The Girl said...

@Aphrodite:

HAHAHAHA! I know, it's cause he's cute 0=)

7bebtii inti :*:*:*, Hamad is slowly fading. sighs.

@identity:

Awwww!! Yay! I'm so happy you think so!

7ayati, your comment really put a smile on my face!

I'm really glad you loved it and the next post will be posted soon ;*

@Lilo♥:

Awwww!! I'm glad you love the post gorgeous! :*

Inshllah next post is soon! ;)

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

I knoww, it depends on the guy tho, some guys you can never really say that to bas guys like Fahad are different. sighs. =/

No, I don't remember the 7araka at all -.- hmph.

@Gossip Girl:

Inshallah ;)


@Halaa;*:

A55 he's full of those 7arakat. sighs :P

@Dazzlin:

Tara hal 7arakat is something typical 3enda il7amar :P

Inshallah next post is soon and I love you more than you love my story trust me ;*;*