Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 25)

I have to say this is dedicated to all my lovely readers! All your comments mean so much to me and always tend to put a smile on my face, really.

Do enjoy my sexy ass readers. ;*

Ps. Do make sure your volume is on, so you can listen to one of my fav buble songs. The song always tends to put me in the best mood ever! ;p
_____________________________________________________


I don’t get why I was feeling guilty, it’s not like I’m Hamad’s. I can do whatever I please to do, whenever I want to. And it’s not like Hamad was head over heels in love with me. I mean I know when a guy loves me and when he doesn’t. Tho I want him, cause I know I can’t fully have him. Ugh, Why was I so stupid when I was younger. It’s not like we’d end up together, what was I thinking?

The evening came by so fast, so I started to get ready for me and Fahad’s date? Or hangout? I have no idea what it was exactly? The thing is I put myself in these situations, sighs. I look at my closet, trying to find something decent to wear. I find this cute green printed see through blouse, I get a white tank top to wear under it, black leggings and my gladiator flats that are just to die for! Seriously. My look was causal bas at the same time not too casual; most importantly it doesn’t look like I’ve tried too hard. Someone once told me, guys appreciate simplicity and find the beauty in it. I put the usual make up I do, but no liquid black eye linear, wanted to look natural but pretty at the same time. I braid my fringe on the side like Lauren Conrad does, I love doing it. I saw this video on youtube and it teaches you how to do it like her and I’ve always wanted to learn, so why not show off my talents.

I finally take a look at myself in the mirror and I loved how I looked honestly, I was happy with the outcome. I finally remember that I need to call Fahad, cause I have no idea where he wants us to hangout.

Me: Hala Fahad

Fahad: ahlain feech, haa weenich?

Me: a7een ba6la3 mnn ilbait. Bas I called to ask, where are we meeting?

Fahad: xx petrol station, I’ll pick you up mnn ihnak oo we’ll go wherever from there.

Me: okay, yallah bye.

Fahad: bye

I hung up.

I call the driver to get the car outside, wear my 3abaya and leave home. In about 15 minutes I finally arrive at xx petrol station, Fahad wasn’t there yet, so I went down and told the driver that I’d call him later to come get me. There was a Mcdonalds there and so I go in and order a supersize French fries and coke with ice. As I got my order and was about to indulge in it, my phone rings.

RING RING RING Fahad RING RING RING

Me: Kinda late aren’t we?

Fahad: inti ma9adgtii ina I’m late so you get your mcdonalds. Yallah 6le3i

Me: bye.

I hung up.

I see his black range approaching me; damn does that car get to me every time. Ps. the car the guy drives is a very important factor to me, I’m not saying that he has to drive a Ferrari or whatever expensive car. However he does get bonus points if he drives a car like a Range Rover, BMW x6. I open the door, and loud music blasts off, it was Bed By J.Holiday. I love the song, and let me tell you he had good taste in music and the music he listens to goes perfectly with his personality. I get in the car and place my coke 3nd the cup holder thing then close the door.

Me: You know this is Haya’s favorite song, seriously. She has amazing taste in music, nafsik.

Fahad: Now why wasn't I introduced to Haya then.

Me: hahaha, Inshallah when your back.

We were just staring at each other for about a few seconds, until I moved my eye to my food. He always has a way to put a smile on my face. A555 ya galbi, I’m so confused. I told myself, for the next few hour, I’m gona forget about Hamad and just enjoy my time with Fahad. I took another peek at him and I loved what he was wearing. Very casual, but too sexy for words, a fitted black polo shirt and dirty jeans. He has a hot style ysakeet 3ala kil ilshabab, well that’s what I thought anyways. He caught my eyes analyzing him mn fog lain ta7at, so I turn and nibble at my French fries. I look to the right and then I felt thirsty so I turned to take a sip from my coke, but it’s not there anymore. Guess where it was? Yes, your right, in his hands and he’s drinking from it. A little info about me, I hate sharing my drink, hate it.

Me: Fahad! Give my drink back!!!

Fahad: laa I’m thirsty

Me: I don’t care, uff.

Fahad: hahahaha, your soo easy to get to.

Me: Hmph. Give it!

Fahad: la

Me: uff

Fahad: a7la shay lama it3a9ben

Me: You sure hay a7la shay?

Fahad: yep!

Me: Okay

I approach him and my face is so close to his face like my lips are 2 inches away from his and I move my way to his cheek, and you can feel he’s all relaxed, and just when I was about to kiss him, I pull my coke away from his hands. At that moment I felt like I won, but as I was going back to my seat, he pulls my face back and place’s a fast yet hot kiss close to my cheek and his lips move and kiss the left side of my upper lip. I got an electric shock, I don't wanna admit it but his lips felt so good where they were. As soon as I snapped out of it, I went back to my seat. I don’t know what just happened, I mean I didn’t know how to react, I’m not gona lie I did enjoy it but was it what I wanted?

Me: You shouldn’t have done that.

Fahad: You shouldn’t have come so close to me; do you know how hard it is to keep my hands off you when you’re this close?

Me: I was just teasing you to get to my coke.

Fahad: Why are you scared Nelly?

Me: I’m not scared, I just don’t wanna get into anything.

Fahad: laish? Y3ni I want you, in every way. You know you can trust me, I mean we’ve known each other since youm yahal. We’ve traveled together, y3ni, why can’t you let me take care of you?

Me: I don’t know, I don’t wanna depend on anyone like that. What if you break my heart? And don’t say you won’t, cause you never know what happens in the future

Fahad: inti laish chii it38deen ilsalfa. Just go with the flow. Plus, I can’t break your heart cause we’ve got history. It’s not like I’m some random guy you just met and your getting to know. Our families are good friends. You know me and I know you.

Me: I know Fahad, bas

Fahad: bas shno? Kila bas bas bas

Me: Fahad don’t be like that.

Fahad: Your forcing me to be like this. Nelly you can lie to yourself bas I know you like me and so do I. I mean I wake up in the morning thinking of you. I sleep thinking of you. And for the past month, I’m getting a feeling that you’re drifting away cause your scared to fall in love.

Me: I do like you Fahad. I don’t know, I hear people getting hurt by the guy they love oo madri shnoo.

Fahad: ee bas the majority of these people, seeda get into love. But with us it’ll be different, cause we were friends at first and then slowly progressed into something more. They say the bases of a good relationship are when you were good friends at the beginning. Bas of course it’s not 100% accurate and it doesn’t work for everyone. But I think it’ll work for us, plus lets say if something happens, oo inshallah la, we’ll always be friends because that’s how we started.

Me: You’ve really thought about this, haven't you? Wallah the girl that’ll have you will be one lucky girl.

Fahad: Nelly, be that girl. I want you and only you.


The Girl xx

11 comments:

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Fiiiirst everywhere! Wooho. I guess that makes me a loser, yes? Only 3ndch enty o M. Everywhere else I lose. I lose in life. Boohoo :(.

Almhm, LOVED it! Love it when you mention me, makes me happy. AND a7la shay sheno? Ena mafi 7amad! It's 7amad-free :D God, never mention that whore again. Ma7bah!

ps my word verification was something-stfu HAHA.

Lilo said...

Lol! I second what Heroine said! A7la shay ino mafee Hamad :D it would be downright blasphemous for me not to thank you for not mentioning him, so THANKS!
That aside, I loved it <3 so cute! Why does Fahad have to go :( I'm gonna miss him *sniff sniff*
Love youu :*

Nawarii said...

OH MY GOD!!! walla a7is its my personality ur describing especially the car...walla im always telling my friends if i have a guy with a range or he buys me one he will definitely be satisified from me hahahha...but seriously ur personality is ALOT like me even the clothing style...btw i loveeeeeeeee fahad pls stick to him a lot from now on or else ill have to steal him away hahahahah....:*:*

Gossip Girl said...

That's a really nice post. I love Fahad

Dazzlin said...

I agree with Heroine o Lilo LOVED THE FACT THE POST WAS 7AMAD FREE!!! *sigh* Fahad Fahad Fahad.. Laish lazim esafr?? Hes a keeper.. Cumon HE WANTS U AND ONLY U *sigh* LOL..

O i loved the song o it does put u in a good mood walla..

Halaa;* said...

ayyyaaaa 3aallaaiikk yaa fahaaadd!! hahahahha just accspet what your getting yaa bentt ! waallah lawyani wa7d chthee chan 3ala 6oooooll i said yes with no hesitation !

Esoteric said...

I think I'm going to cry, that was so cute of him to say so. He's such a sweetheart Mashalla 3alaih. And OMG me and you are the same, y3ni about the car factor, I'm so totally the same, it doesn't have to be a ferrari or bentley or whatever, a Range is perfectly fine and for some reason it turns me on so much, no seriously, you should see me XD
Anyways walla I loved this post and I agee with Dazzy when she said the bets part is that it's 7amad free, and by the way, don't feel guilt, a7s Hamad el 7maarr! Wayiid ynarfzzny!
LOVE YOU and can't wait for the next ;***********

Aphrodite said...

Before i comment on the story
e7m u said "the car the guy drives is a very important factor to me, I’m not saying that he has to drive a Ferrari or whatever expensive car." Umm says the girl who said to me a few hrs ago "J, tara it's a car betwadeech o etjeebch you don't need to do anything." Yes im SURE its JUST a car Nellz:p
oh and you forgot to mention that u only share ur drink with moi? fix that plz:P
The story i LOVE and a7eb fahad wayed wayed waaaaayed so do me a favor and give him a chance plz! Thank u!:*

The Girl said...

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

hahahaha! daaaitch, I get so happy when I see you as my first 0=) We should make a club cause ana nafsich as you know. sighs.

Awww, I always mention you, your just too great not to not mention. I don't know if that makes sense at all! Hahahaha! I know mat7beena, bas you liked him once tho. Bas he's an ass whatever.

:*:*



@Lilo:

kil 7ad m3a Heroine, sighs. I need someone to keep liking Hamad. :P

I'm soo happy you did love, Fahad doesn't disappear forever tho 0=)

Love you more :*

@Nawarii:

HAHAHAHA! Yaaay! we have something in common ;p. Itha your style nafsi, I'm sure you have stunning sense of fashion 0=)

Hahaha, inshallah ;p


@Gossip Girl:

Thanks gorgeous:*


@Dazzlin:

HAHAHA, sawoo anti-Hamad organization ha? :P


He had to go for uni b3ad, shaswii feeh. Bas he was close fee sharjah. Sighs mabii a5reeb the story and tell you the details :P

I'm soo happy you do. It's such a beauitful song :D


@Halaa;*:


Hahahah, it sounds much easier then it is, oo b3ad ana at that time I always had Hamad at the back of my head. So I didn't wanna commit bas that changes with that day.


@Sunset:

I know, I couldn't believe that it came outta him with his jokes oo madrii shno. A7la shay chii when its spontantious oo moo kila a7bch oo madrii shno :P

AAHHH!! Tara ask everyone who knows me I get soooo turned on when I see a Range to the extent, if it was on the road I would say hala oo'3ala bil 7ilo :P

I'm glad you loved it. The upcoming post are gona be the same 0=)
Love you too :*:*:*

@Aphrodite:



KAAAAAAK!! My opinion changes in a matter of seconds 0=)

Yes I do, b3ad ilihwash oo i9ree5 :P daitch ana ;*

latsween nafsich mat3arfeen, bas keep reading and you'll figure it out ;D

Monwa said...

fahad is so cute!

does he have brothers heroine mataby idizle a7mads brothers so i was wondering about fahads???

The Girl said...

HAHAHAHA! :P

Fahad doesn't have brothers :x, I know it's sad how he has no brothers, if he did damn would they be what's the word, orgasmic? ;p