Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again - Summer 2008 (Part 1)


Here's the new post, its not too short or too long. I hope you guys enjoy it. :x The post is dedicated to all my great readers! :*:*

____________________________________________

I could not believe summer was finally here, Fahad and I would talk on a daily basis, and our conversations would consist of debating about god knows what, flirty comments, a few little hot sexy conversation here and there. I realized everyday how much I was lucky to have him, of course I wouldn’t tell him that 3shan mayekbar rasa 3alay. Anyways, it was already mid-July andfinally the day we’d leave and travel was here. It was the summer where we left to Thailand and let me tell you, I love Bangkok, I was so excited to leave it was unbelievable. I went with my grandmother and little aunt, it was the first time I travel with them but I knew I’d have a blast because they are both hilarious people.

I couldn’t wait to touchdown in Bangkok; I couldn’t wait to see all the gorgeous hot 5aleeji’s coming for holiday there, I couldn’t wait to go crazy shopping, I couldn’t wait to eat French fries from Mcdonalds. There was so much I was looking forward to, I just adore it there and mostly I couldn’t wait to get that gorgeous sun kissed tan for all my friends to see.

We got into the airplane at 8 am in the morning and I was so tired, barely had any make-up on. We had to land in Dubai first and from there go to Bangkok. I started looking at the list of movies, since it was a 7-hour flight. I finally agreed to watch the Notebook, since I was in the mood for a romance movie. We landed in Dubai and we had to wait inside the airplane for an hour. I was sitting alone at the front row because my aunt couldn’t leave my grandma all by herself. I looked out the window and a bus with a bunch of people approaching our plane. Oho, I looked like shit I didn’t want any hot guy or any one to see my like this. People started taking their seats and finally the airplane was going to take off. I wanted to take a peek at who entered the plane, maybe one hot emaratii I could just stare at and drool over.

I wanted to go to the toilet but I didn’t want to go to the one in front, I really wanted to see who was behind me, I felt the place was packed and so I was intrigued. I stood up and made my way to the back, I was too shy to look at anyone, my head was down. Jeez Nelly, really? Like really? Couldn’t even take a damn peek?

I waited for the toilet since it was busy; I really needed to go to the toilet. What’s taking this person so long? I look left and right and try to spot someone decent, uff I can only see the back heads of everyone. Finally the person who was occupying the toilet opened the door, my head was down the whole time and so I put my head up. And my face was in shock! Now guess who it was? Seriously? Drum rolls please!

FAHAD!

I know, can this scene be any gayer; I mean why the hell is he here? And why didn’t he tell me? I starred at him again to make sure that it was really him, and it was. I really felt like I was in a cliché movie, I pinched myself to see if this was real or I was just dreaming. OUCH!

Oh this was no dream, it was pretty damn real, I just looked at him and he had that smile on his face.

Fahad: Nelly? Shtsween ihni?

Me: Your asking me ana shaswii ihni? This is my plane! I told you I was going at this time and this date. A7een fehamt youm ts2lnii about my flight number, inzain shola matgooli??

Fahad: Knt abii afaj2ich?

Me: Are you here by yourself?

Fahad: la la akahii ilwalad m3ay, oo wld 3amii oo ilwalad ihnak fee Bangkok mnn isboo3

Me: Y3ni you knew this whole time that you were gona be in Bangkok for the summer and you didn’t tell me?

Fahad: eeh, ana 6ool ilwakt mstanes inch btjeen Bangkok.

Me: inzain roo7 ig3ad fee your seat oo ana baroo7 il7amam oo ba6la3 oo basaleem 3ala umik

I went to the toilet and did my business. I looked at myself in the mirror, I need to put something on my face, and it was so pale and looks very tired. I knew I should’ve slept last night instead of pulling an all-nighter. I left the toilet and was looking for Fahad and I found him and his mom sitting next to him. I approach them and go say hi to her.

Me: Hala 5altii

Um Fahad: Hala 7bebtii, sh’hal mofaja2ah il7ilwa

I blush, since I didn’t know what to reply.

Me: sha5brich 5altii?

Um Fahad: il7emdiallah b5air, inti sh5barich? Oo mabrook 3al t5arooj

Me: tmam il7emdiallah, allah ybareek feech.

I blush some more and I can see Fahad next to her laughing his ass off at me.

Me: 5ala9 5altii ba5leekom. T2mroon 3ala shay?

Um Fahad: laa 7bebtii ila salamtich.

I glance at Fahad and give him a smile and go back to my seat.

I couldn’t believe Fahad’s here, it was so hard to wrap my head around the idea. How long is he gona be there for? Is he here for me? I don’t think so; he’s here with his family. I don’t really care, aham shay he’s here and he’s gona be in Bangkok, yaaaiiy.

I glanced at my aunt and grandma; they were so deep in their sleep.

I continued to watch the notebook, after it love actually, followed by continuous episodes of friends. I was in the best mood ever and no one can ruin it for me. The flight attendant announced that we’re descending and so I got out of my seat to take off my 3abaya and I grabbed my make-up bag with me.

I went inside the toilet; yes my whole life was revolved around me being in toilets. Anyways, I started to apply some make-up, not so much though so it doesn’t seem so obvious that something’s different. I take off my 3abaya and play with my hair it was pretty poofy so I tied it in a ponytail and left the toilet. I opened the door and made my way to my seat. I walked slowly and I can see that Fahad was staring from the tip of my eye. Sighs, or maybe I was imagining that happens sometimes too.

I sat at my seat and looked at the window and saw Thailand or something that looks like land so I just assumed it was Bangkok since that was our destination. We finally landed and first thing I do is turn on my phone.

3 new messages

From: Haya

I overslept! Knt abii aklmich before you leave!

From: Jazi

Il7edmallah 3al salama mo8adaman!

From: Fahad

You look sexy. ;)


The Girl xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAHAD! I love, love, love hiim <3 W Nelly is too cute! Great post babes :* More soon, yes? yes?
Love youuu

Halaa;* said...

allaay this sounds like its gunna get interesting ;D

Gossip Girl said...

You changed the title of the story? Well anyways I'm glad you posted. I loved it! I like Fahad

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

I tend to do that. Oversleep :(

Loved it, really! I can't wait for the next part! Please tell me there's gonna be part 2,3,4 and 5! Mb bas 2 parts!

And please shele the word verification thingy -.- it's annoying!

Esoteric said...

Sighhhh, do you know how much I missed you and your unbelievably fabulous posts that put me on cloud 9?! But I missed oyu more walla ;*
Sighhh, yet again...first things first, I've been to Thailand and yes it was so much fun :P But that was years back when I was 7 or 8 :P Second, Alla y5aly Fahad lch Inshalla, walla you deserve him ;* Third, I LOVED THIS!!!! AND PLEASE LET THERE BE UP TO 5 POSTS OF THIS LIKE HEROINE SAID! PLLEASEEE! Lastly, I LOVE YOU AND WALLA IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK LOVE ;*

Aphrodite said...

el 7mdallah 3ala el salama m8adaman is so something i wud say:P
a7la shay fel story ena el action ely i can't wait for fi thailand!! i love thailand and i LOVE u *points*
k im so gay gotta stop ;/

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad your back, I really enjoyed reading this post and cannot wait to read more. It seems like there's going to be a lot of action ;)

Love Fahad <3

Nawarii said...

a7ibichhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...so glad ur back...fedait fahad walah ish'hal timing il3ajeeeeb i want something like that to happen to me...ma3inda fahad o5wan mithla aw cousins tara im single LOL....

Monwa said...

AWAL SHAY I MISS YOU!!! oo love you two!!!
the post was.. hmmm cute? lovely? amazing? yeah amazing would do.. but still an understatement!

awnas shay lama fahads mom ga3ad itsolif oo fahad '3ashe min il thi7ik

cant wait till we get to know what happens next ;****
wala you plaster a smile on my face whenever i read your posts!

The Girl said...

@liloism:

Awww!! I'm glad you love and I love you way more!
New post is up ;*

@Halaa;*:

hahaha, it definitely will be, just keep reading ;p

@Gossip Girl:

Yes I did change the title of the story. Thanks love. :*

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

I know you do love :(

hahaha, I'm soo happy you did O=) The new part is posted :D:D

I'll see what I can do about the word verfication

@Sunset:

Awww honey, i've missed you too!! Wallah your comments always put ME on a could 9 O=)
Wallah you make me speechless with your comments, like your unbelievably sweet! Thanks for this amazing comment! And don't worry i'll keep posting ;p


@Aphrodite:

I knoow! :p
I love you moreeeeee!! :*


@Anonymous:
hahaha, there definitely will be. I'm really glad you enjoyed the post :*:*

@Nawarii:

9adgeeeni ana a7bch akthar ;* I'm glad to be back love. I'm happy ina 3jbach the post, oo wala yhmich cousins mnn 9ooba badwrlich, sadly he doesn't have brothers.

@Monwa:
Aww! I missed you too! and lover you!
Really? I'm soo glad you think that! :D

eeh Fahad's mom is really a doll! :x

Yallah the new post is up ;p
And I'm so happy that it makes you smile wallah. Makes my day to hear that ;p