Friday, August 7, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 24)

This post is dedicated to Nawarii, thanks for actually reading my Bob's and commenting ;* love u.

Do enjoy lovely readers. :*
_______________________________________

Oh my god did he just say that? That’s how I felt back then, come to think of it now, how stupid was I? To believe such crap. Well, he said that and everything was back to normal for the past month, we didn’t talk about his “sickness” and we acted all normal. At that time I didn’t want to remind him and talk about, since 3ala golta he might not have much time.

Fahad on the other hand, everything was normal with him too, I started to drift away from him. I mean we had our phone calls and everything bas we didn’t hangout as much. It didn’t feel right being with 2 guys, even tho the relationships weren’t defined and I didn’t wanna be mean to Hamad and stop talking to him, cause I thought he was dying. Whatever.

I graduated from high school; exams were tough bas I managed. Fahad did attend my graduation, he got me roses too and a gift from Cartier the trinity ring. Still love wearing it today. How’d he know I’ve been wanting it since well not forever bas for a while, sighs. Fdaitah. Our graduation was such an amazing experience, it felt sad to see everyone moving on.

That same day we all went out for dinner, like all our friends and our mothers, it was great. I miss those days honestly.

I went back home after the dinner at like 1ish maybe, I got a call from Hamad.

Hamad: Congrats 7bebti

Me: hahaha, Thanks babe. Yallah your next. I wish I can come to your grad.

Hamad: You know the invitation’s always there.

Me: hahaha.

We stayed silent for a few minutes.

Me: What are you thinking right now?

Hamad: Do you really wanna know?

Call waiting. Haya.

Me: yes bas dgeega I got another line.

Hamad. Hold.

Me: heey

Haya: shtsween?

Me: Talking to Hamad

Haya: ugh. Ma7eebah

Me: I think I wanna have phone sex with him.

Haya: hahahaha,

Me: no seriously.

Haya: Maynoona

Her favorite word to call me. :p

Me: inzain he’s on the other line.

Haya: okay, I wanna know all the details later.

Me: hahaha okay .. goodnight babe. I love you and I can’t wait for uni with you and Jazi.

Haya: Love you too. Yeaah mee too!

Me: yallah I’ll call you later

Haya: bye

I would say I hung up, bas Haya usually beats me and hangs up first.

Me: hey sorry. You were saying.

Hamad: I don’t remember honestly.

Me: haha wala ana. OH wait. I do remember. I wanted to know what you were thinking.

Hamad: Are you sure?

Me: eeeh! Yallah.

Hamad: you.

Me: Me what?

Hamad: I’m thinking of you.

Me: oh ..

We stayed silent for a few more minutes.

Me: You know what I feel like right now?

Hamad: what?

Me: a massage.

Hamad: when I come to Doha we’ll get those couple massages.

Me: hahaha, yeaah. Bas ana what’ve always wanted to try is getting a massage by a guy with big hands.

And when I said big hands I did not mean it that way. Just meant big hands are better for massaging, not like I’ve tried that, but I’m assuming it’ll feel good.

Hamad: mar’6a, shnoo another guy touching you.

Me: 3ayal what are you suggesting?

Hamad: I get to massage you mam. hahaha

Me: hahaha, okay then.

Okay I would give you the details to everything bas ana wayed ast7i, I mean it took me like a few days after to get it all in and tell Jazi and Haya the details. Madrii laish, bas ast7ii. So after the Uh-huh’s and Oh’s and yeah I like it baby. I went to sleep and so did he, cause we were both exhausted after all that.

Let me tell you, it felt so great to wake up in the morning; I slept having a smile on my face and woke up the same way. I look at my cell phone and have two messages.

One new message.

From: Hamad.

Babe, I can’t stop thinking about you, and last night.

One new message

From: Fahad

I’m leaving tomorrow; to Sharjah for a summer course fee AUS. Ahli yabooni akoon igreeb. I wanna see you today before I leave. My flight to Dubai is early in the morning tomorrow.

Wow, time passes so fast. I totally forgot he had to go to take a summer course that he failed during the second semester.

I didn’t know if I should call and see him or not. It didn’t feel right, I mean its not like I was cheating on Hamad, cause again we were just like friends with benefits and a lot of feelings. Whatever, I called him o see what’s up.

Fahad: hala o’3ala

Me: ahlain

Fahad: 3ash mn sema2 9ootich

Me: umm .. ma3arf shagool tara .. allah y3afeek?

Fahad: hahaha, latgoolen shay a7sanlich

Me: Inzain,

Fahad: Can I see you tonight?

Me: umm .. yeah I guess.

Fahad: itha matbeen mob ‘3a9eeb

Me: la la I want too. Is 8 good?

Fahad: eeh perfect.

Me: 5ala9, I’ll call you before I leave home 3shan itgoolii wain

Fahad: okay, bye.

Me: byyee

I hung up.


The Girl xx

Ps. madrii itha tboon r rated details or not. Yes or no? Itha taboon, I'll post it later tonight. Just let me know. :)

14 comments:

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Firssst, not only do I hang up first but I comment first
woohoo, woohoo *dances*

Ok, hello :p!
You're so dirty sometimes you and your mind. It's funny to see it all down in writing.

Team Fahad all the way. Hamad should go hide in a cave and slit his wrists and drink his own blood?

The Girl said...

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

The hanging up thing, we need to take care of that issue :P

Wallah a7s life without a funny dirty mind, isn't as exciting :P hahaha

Hamad just has issues, its prob cause of his strict father. Whatever. Don't forget your team Nelly too. ;*

Esoteric said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY you posted :)
I'm like super excited :D btw the smile on my face is waaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay nigger than that :D and I'll still keep on smiling 8-)
Hahah, anywhoooooo, loooooooved the post and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm all for what Heroine said, team Fahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad allllllllll the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;)
Walla, uff a7s Hamad player madry laish, yb6 el chabid :/
LOVE YOU ;*****

Gossip Girl said...

I'm curious so I'd say yes. Waiting for your next.

The Girl said...

@Sunset:

Awwwww, Your tooo sweeet! :*
Your too adorable! :')

Hahaha, 5ala9 sawii tshirts nafs Team Jolie and Team Aniston :p

That's what I'm thinking now too, but I dunno. People said he isn't, bas god knows what he really was.

Love you more! :*

@Gossip Girl:

Inshallah I will. Hopefully I don't back out. :x

Halaa;* said...

hahahhahah i second heroine about the hamad thing he pisses the shit out of me a7isaaah sissyy !!:P oo FAHAD ! aa5 ya fahad ou should have phone calls chthee ma3ah mo ma3a il 3ayar hamad ! hahahha ill mooohim post post postttt i cant waiitt <3

Nawarii said...

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for the dedication u made my day il9ara7a...omg this post was so satisfying i loved it...okay im with heroine on the team fahad seriously i love him ow madri laish i just hate hamed i guess cuz i feel he is totally fake....e7m e7m ana abi il r rated stuff *hiding face away* hahahahah yaza3am asti7i...bas whatever suits u best...

The Girl said...

@Halaa;*:

HAHAHAHA! If you told me that back then, I would've been 7arraaam "he's dying" now I couldn't careless. We're still friends tho.

Hahaha, inti i9brii oo fee a lot of fun stuff coming ;)


@Nawarii:

Awww I'm glad I did, wallah tsthlain akthar a9lan ;*
Kilkoum team Fahad, no team Hamad? :x

Tadreen I was trying to write the r-rated, Bas ast7iiii :$.

I'll try my best to get over it and post .. hopefully.

Lover u :*

Lilo said...

Aaaah! Finally! Yay! Too many exclamation points, I know, but it still wouldn't let me comment for a bit even after you changed it, so I'm entitled to over use them shwaya.. In fact, I think I have one more in me! Oh, there it is!
I loved this post lol except it was Hamad-full.. But I can overlook that lano it was great inspite of that! I love Fahad <3 I love the name even, there's just something about it *sigh*
Lol! The dirty mind comment cracked me up, it DOES make life more interesting.. The other day we were watching a "scary" movie and the guy was talking about how he felt the spirit of the dead guy inside of him and I couldn't stop laughing :$ sure, I got yelled at for being "perverted" but it was funny -.-
Love youu, thanks for changing the commenting thingie, can't wait for the next post :*

The Girl said...

@Lilo:

Yaaaay! So happy to see your comments love! :* Put as many exclamation's points as you want ;)

Hahaha, don't worry next, post I'm sure you'll love ;)
I know the name is just too sexxy! I never realised before how important names but now I do.

Wallah all my friends find it the funniest thing ever, how I twist everything into something so dirrty ;p I'm glad someone finally agreed with me :D
Don't worry I do get yelled at like that sometimes, but whatever, I love it ;p

I love you more :* And np.

Aphrodite said...

can we just love fahad o 5ala9 i dnt think i want 7amad there anymore:P
and LOOOOOL 3ala ur dirty mind i say yes put details yes alll the way:P
next!:*

Aphrodite said...

can we just love fahad o 5ala9 i dnt think i want 7amad there anymore:P
and LOOOOOL 3ala ur dirty mind i say yes put details yes alll the way:P
next!:*

Dazzlin said...

I LOVE YOUR STORY!!! Ams i stayed up reading all your posts bas kinda fell asleeep after reading them cuz i had a long day o another long day ahead of me.. I'm sorry i didnt comment sooner bas the day took me away..

Things i must say bout the story..
1). LOVE IT O LOVE UR STYLE O TALENT MASHALLA
2). HATING 7AMAD.. VERY MUCH SO from the beginning..
3). Fahad *sigh* ADORE him..
4). Cant wait for the next post cuz i LOVE IT!!! Cant get enough of it even though i read all 24 posts wara ba3'6..

Love ya daaahling :****

The Girl said...

@Aphrodite:

LOOL! Ishfeekom kilkom against Hamad, he's not SO bad! :P

Loveer u :*


@Dazzlin:

I love you more! Weeeh honey, don't apologize 3adii, aham shay 3ejbach.

I loved loved loved your comment, tara I was waiting for you feedback, oo istanst to see them today :D

:*:* yallah inshallah y3jeebich il bagi.