Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 22)

Okay so I write part 22, and let me tell ya it was LONG. Point is when I wanted to close my computer ibser3a cause I was late to go out, I closed the document oo b3dain it asked, save, no, cancel. I accidently clicked no do not save. Yes I know, it was a stupid moment in my life. Anyways, so this is why this post is not so long, cause I hate rewriting things :P

Do enjoy tho.

Ps. Listen to this song Cascada - Evacuate the dancefloor
My new good mood dance song

______________________________________________

I knew exactly what he meant, bas a7eb I act stupid 3shan he’s forced to say it word by word.

Me: shu? I look that bad? Laish maglt mn gabel 3shan I do some changes!

Fahad: ishd5al bad a7een? Ana glt bad?

Me: laa bas you said I can’t let you leave looking like that, I just assumed you mean ina I look bad oo matbii ilnas ychoofoni this bad

Fahad: hahaha, inti oo tafkerich ilnegative, makan 89di chii killish

Me: 3ayal shno 89dik?

Fahad: 5ala9 wala shay, it passed.

Me: laaa Fahad. Goolii!!

Fahad: laaa 5ala9 mabii

Me: faaaaaaahhhaaaad! Yallah 3shani! I’ll do that thing you love so much since you were a kid. Haa? *winks*

Fahad: In that case, I meant ina you look so good, that I don’t want you to leave me. I just can’t get enough of you.

Me: umm .. shu? Masema3t 3adel

Fahad: latstblain and let’s get down to business

Me: Business?

Fahad: eeh yallah. Your hands please.

Me: tara I haven’t don’t it in a while, so I might suck at it and it may not give you the same pleasure it used too.

Fahad: 3adii,

Me: yallah let's get this over with

As I said that I tried to move closer to him so I can be close to his neck, I wasn't comfortable at all cause I was reaching out to him and oo the way I was seating, KILLS! Ilmohim I put my hands wara his neck and start massaging his neck slowly.

Fahad: hmm .. Damn your still so good at it

Me: I know my hands are magical, guess what other things could've be doing *wink* hahahaha

Fahad: itgoolnli ana oo tafkerii, choofi tafkerich inti

Me: Yallah 5ala9 focus on the road babe.

Fahad: Thanks.

Me: my pleasure.

Fahad: Inzaaain.

Me: Can I do something?

Fahad: umm .. sure

I hold his upper part of his arms with my hands, and damn does he have strong muscles.

Fahad: Yeaah, I know, I work out.

Me: I bet you do.

Ila he takes one of his hands from the steering wheel and holds my upper arm and squeezes it.

Me: ouch!

Fahad: Your sooo small baby

Me: ofcourse I am, I'm a girl!

And then he slowly makes his way down to my hands and just has his hands on top of mine and rubs them, then his fingers slowly intervene with my fingers and I got a shock mnn fog lain ta7at. I looked the other way, ast7ii achoofa when he does these little things to me. Magdar, I mean you can know everything from how my face reacts.

Fahad: Nelly, look at me.

Me: hmm ..

Fahad: fdait those gorgeous eyes of urs. Every time I look at them I get lost, their so big and beautiful. Mshallah

Me: Thank you, matga9eer 3ala kalmik il7ilo

Fahad: inti il7ilwa

Me: ohhhooo 5ala9, ast7ii lama itgool chii! (And my face turns red)

Fahad: astaneeees lama tst7een

I stay quiet.

RING RING RING Jazi RING RING RING

Jazi: inti wainch?

Me: umm .. I'm on my way jaytich.

Jazi: okay, byee

Me: Byee

I hung up.

Me: Fahad lets go back I need to go, Jazi bt3a9eeb.

Fahad: eeh 5ala9 okay 3ayal.

Thank god we weren’t far from my car, when we eventually arrive. I leave his car, and just when I'm about to close the door.

Fahad: Nelly

I turn.

Me: haa?

Fahad: laa walay shay, have fun oo gooli 7ag Jazi Thanks

And you can see a huge smile on his face, it was too adorable!

Me: inshallah.

I get into my car seeda and tell the driver to hurry to Jazi's place, it took about 10 minutes and when I arrived, I felt like I was kinda over dressed bas when I went in, I soooo wasn't.

I saw Jazi, wearing that red puffy baby doll dress, that I helped pick, well she picked it bas I watched her try ever dress fil ma7al, so I think I can get credit. Anyways she was wearing her favorite black heels and black stockings. Her was in a loose but high pony tail and she had gold studs on. And her make up looked a lot like mine, there's gotta be something Jazi and Nelly accidentally have the same. Point is she look stunning.

Next to her was Haya wearing her purple fluffy silky loose blouse with a short pencil skirt that flattered her ass. Mashallah, if someone has a good ass, trust me its Haya. :x Anyways she had her hair on the side all curled up and volumy, I always love the way she does her hair and try to do somewhat like it but never seem to get the same results. Overall, she looks gorgeous!

I don't think anyone actually knows I analyze this much, but I kinda do, that's why I notice things and then people sometimes get upset that I do. :P

Anyways, everyone was already there, Najla, Sawsan, Reem, Farah and all the other girls from our class. Reem looked UGH! Seriously, not cause I hate her bas she just looks soo fake, m3a her red printed dress and leggings, MOB 7ILO!

My phone vibrates.

One new message.

From: Hamad

I miss you.

The Girl xx

10 comments:

Gossip Girl said...

I like her with Fahad but I like Hamad too. Thank god he's back. Lol about that comment you made on the red dress and leggings :P

I'm waiting for your next

Halaa;* said...

firstt ?:D

okay ugggh hamad disgusts me sorry bss walla ma7iba hejust gives me this bad vibenot that hes ba7raini i have aloooot of ba7raini friends oo i love them bss he just makes me mad sorry:( oo FAHAAD ! one word 3 letters Y U M . min9ijii a7isa wayid 7elow !

Aphrodite said...

I'm glad the party is causing some drama y3ni its succesful hahaha:P
la7a'ty wayed mstansa 3al party?:p
yallaah part 23!!:*

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

LOOOL @ aphro, hahahahha ;x 3o8aaaad

7amad should just go far, far away....

Esoteric said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
YOU POSTED!!!!!!!! And I loooooooooove youuuuuuu for thaaaaaaaat! Walla shagoolich '3air ena I soooooooooooooooooo loved the post and by the way that's an understatement :)
El muhim, ee o looooool youm you described Reem haha o allaaaaaaaah I love Haya's style <3
LOVE YOU & PLEASE POST SOON ;******

Esoteric said...

Oh and yeah I forget, Hamad's an ass, I already hate him. He should back off! Cuz fahoooood acyat mna o a7laa!!!!

Lilo said...

Ew Hamad no, no, no! Mabi :( rewind! Hfft. Kalb. Fahad is too cute for words, I keep giggling 3ala the stuff he says/does lol great post babes ;* it's not short, it's perfect! <3

Nawarii said...

im ur latest followerrrrrrrrrr...i really like ur story la2na its filled with details and i just love that...i LOVE fahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad he sounds way hotter than hamad so just dump hamaaaaaaaaad...

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

And I agree with Sunset, I love Haya's style... sounds like a gorgeous girl, no ;p?

The Girl said...

@Gossip Girl:

hahaha, tara not to be mean, bas the girls style is bleeh :x

PS. Love u =)

@Halaa;*:

Not quiet first, but you were so close. Next time ;p

Yeah he makes us all mad trust me, imagine actually dealing with him, not so great, you love him bas you hate him cause of the excuses. siighs.

hahahaha, and fahad is def. hot :p

@Aphrodite:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Inti oo hal party! :P Yes it was def. success I must say.

Part 23 is up ;)


@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

hahaha, I know hamad should, but then again, I'd want him even more :x
And yes trust me Haya's a gorgeous girl with a great sense of style ;p

@Sunset:
HAHAHA, 7bebtii inti! wallah matga9reen fe your comments il 3ajeeba ;*

I'm glad you loved the post cause I love you even more ;)

And tara they both have their goods and bads. Just wait for Fahad's to come out :x

@Lilo:

hahahaha, eeh 7ilo tafkera no? :p
I laugh lama I read them too :p

Awww inti ilperfect ;*

@Nawarii:

YAAAAAAY! SO happy wallah! :*:*

And I'm real glad that you like to story, astnees lama 7ad ygooli they do ;D

hahaha, just keep reading and you'll see shno Hamad oo Fahad besawoon ;)