Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bob 3 (Imagine That)


So I went to watch the movie Imagine That, starring Eddie Murphy and Yara Shahidi. It was a Comedy/Drama movie. It was soooooo cute! I mean funny and emotional and all. I started crying at the end of the movie when he came as the king, seriously. My brother was like staring at me like what the hell, this is a comedy why you crying? :p I loved it. Which made me start thinking about my Hubby and how I want him to be silly and do crazy stuff like that, just to make our daughter or son happy. I want a husband, if were in Disney Land, he'd go play with the kids and act like one too. Not all the time ofcourse, that would be annoying, bas from time to time yes ofcourse. I want him to put his kids first and not his job. sighs. Point is, go watch the movie. It's cute and funny. Perfect. It's not an amazing movie, but an enjoyable movie.

Thats it. I'm done bobbing. :p

Ps. The next post will be part 24. ;*


The Girl xx

2 comments:

Nawarii said...

ur so adorable ....aya 3aliach walla so romanciya

The Girl said...

@Nawarii:

fdaitch, inti iladorable walla.

I love you. :x