Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 23)

This post is for Heroine ;*

Ps. Listen to Jordin Sparks - Battlefield. (I know it's not so new, bas I thought I'd share).

Loves it ;*

______________________________________________

Miss me? Yst3bee6 hay, why does he think he has the right to send me something like that, like he wasn’t being a jerk with his earlier msgs. I wasn’t gona answer. The song Gimme more Remix– Britney spears was playing and so I took Jazi’s younger sister cause I know how much she loves this song and so we went with the crowd cause everyone was dancing. Like literally everyone.

Ila achooof someone coming towards me, it was dark. Guess who? Reem.

Reem: I love this song

Me: yeaah me too.

Reem: Nelly a7sich wayed mt’3ayra 3alay

Me: Haaa? I can’t hear you, the music’s too loud

I did hear her bas I really didn’t wanna discuss this now, at a part, y3ni ilnsan maygdar y’3ayer jaw killish?

Reem: 5ala9 I’ll tell you later.

I just danced my way to Haya and Jazi, yst’hbloon bil dance moves, so I joined them and seem to dance like we have no care in the world. The song eventually ended and so I was kinda exhausted and went to look for water. I took my mobile with me and opened my mobile ila I see a message.

One new message.

From: Hamad

Can I call you?

To: Hamad

Sure.

Ila se7abt Haya m3ay we went to Jazi’s room lana I couldn’t stay by myself il9ara7a.

Haya: Ishfeeech?

Me: Hamad is gona call now oo I want you to be here so I don’t say anything I know I’ll regret.

RING RING RING Hamad RING RING RING

Hamad: elloo?

Me: hala

Oh my god! I missed his voice, I really did. You know how superman’s weakness is the kryptonite, well Hamad was my Kryptonite.

Hamad: I miss you.

I so wanted to say I miss you too, let’s just forget all about what you did, but I knew I couldn’t do that. And I knew Haya was gona kill me if I did.

Me: Okay, do you have anything important to say, lana I’m kinda busy.

Hamad: Nelly, inti laish chii?

Me: shnoo laish chii?

Hamad: This is not you.

Me: No this is me with you, since your stupid messages.

Hamad: stupid messages?

Me: eeh stupid! Mno y6aresh message chii ygool oo don’t expect me. Say something like I’m sorry or whatever the fuck

Hamad: I was grieving. So much has been going on, and this why I called.

Me: Oh so you called me now that you need me? Gee thanks!

Hamad: laa akeed I missed you and that’s why I called in first and place. Bas something has been going on and I need you.

Me: What? What’s soo bad that you need me? I think you’ll live

Hamad: Actually, I called to tell you ina I might be dying.

Ana ihni my face was shocked as hell! Oo ana agoola you’ll live. I look at Haya and she can see my face it’3ayar.

Me: Hamad, if this is one of your excuses that don’t seem to be ending, its not funny.

Hamad: Nelly laish bafaweel 3ala nafsi oo baglooch I’m dying. Who jokes about that?

Till this day I don’t know if he said the truth or not. I mean I never brought it up again, bas y3ni I’ve always wanted to know if he’s lying or not. But I don’t. But when I thinking of it today, it seems like he was an asshole who lied to me. Cause he’s still alive today, or that’s what I think. I wouldn’t know.

Me: Dying? Mnn wait? Ishloon?

Hamad: They found a tumor oo if they don’t take it sometime soon, the max I’ll live is two years and the surgery is really risky, that fee a big chance I’ll die on the table while they’re operating.

You see, he didn’t even specify. I mean any person who watches Grey’s anatomy or House can find that out, easily. It doesn’t take a genius. Maybe I should’ve asked for more details to know if he was lying or not. But at that time, I was naïve and believed every word he said. Tara it might’ve been true and he survived it, but again I wouldn’t know.

I couldn’t believe someone I loved some telling me their dying. It so unexpected. I really felt like I was in some kinda soap opera.

Me: Oh my god! Babe, are you okay now?

Hamad: eeh 3adi, bas please don’t tell anyone like meme. Lana it’s no ones business oo madii 7ad y3arf.

Me: eeh akeed.

I really thought at that time ina he really didn’t want anyone to know. Bas when I rethink of all the events that happened, it seems that he didn’t want anyone to know cause if meme knew she would tell people in her school and he didn’t want this lie to go far. But I wouldn’t know what the truth is.

Me: Okay choofi ana basker a7een oo I’ll call you as soon as I go home.

Hamad: okay, 5ala9 bye.

Me: byee

I hung up.

I stayed silent, trying to get it all in.

Haya: ishfeech? Ishfeeh? Ishyabii?

Me: He’s dying.

Haya: Nellyo, inti mn 9jich? Gooli wallah

Me: Wallah, the thing is I have my suspicions, I mean his excuses and the timing.
Madrii. But then again if he really is dying. I wanna be there for him.

Haya: I know the timing is suspicious. Y5tii hal walad oo his excuses

Me: I know! I’d never think in a million years, that I’d come and tell you someone important to me is dying. I feel like we have our own TV show sometimes. The struggling life of the girls.

Haya: I know.

Me: abii aroo7 ilbait, mabii ag3ad oo Reem ihni b3ad

Haya: weeh, itha r7ti ilbait a7een shno btswen? Just get depressed. Yallah 3ad we’ll go done and try to make the best out of the party

Me: eehh okay bas wallah loo jat itkalmnii Reemoo ini bathba7ha. Seriously. MURDER!

I sat next to the DJ and requested a song David Guetta - Tomorrow can wait . I love the song, just love it. I love dancing to it. So I got up, pushed Jazi , Haya, Najla and Farah to the dance floor. Farah just stood there cause wayed tst7ii, we started just dancing to the music and then everyone joined us, so she let go of her shyness. Dancing is the best medicine to let stress out and just to forget about everything for a few minutes.

Honestly, that party was a success, kudos to Jazi for making us forget about exams and all the stressful crap for a few hours. I left after most of the guests did.

When I arrived, I ran straight to my room cause everyone was asleep, our house early sleepers excluding me. I change into my pjays and cuddle under the bed. I stayed just thinking, I wanted to call Fahad bas for some reason I felt guilt. So I didn’t.

I texted Hamad saying I’m home and he can call me if he wants. I then started watching Desperate Housewives and dosed off for a bit, until my phone started vibrating.

RING RING RING Hamad RING RING RING

Me: Hmm ..

Hamad: laykoon ragda?

Me: la la I’m not.

Hamad: sh5barich?

Me: good int?

Hamad: tmam daminch inti 6ayba, w7ashnii 6ootich wayed.

A555!! Shola ygool chi? Ana b3ad w7ashni 9ootik ya hamad. Pssht like I’d every say that after all the bad treatment I got.

Me: So what have you been upto lately?

Hamad: Wallah nothing, it’s been real hard, everything around here is so hectic

Me: ohhh okay, it’ll get better by time inshallah.

Hamad: yeaah inshallah, so how’s everything going with you?

Me: good, exams are starting soon so that’s a hassle. Bas2lik so2al?

Hamad: is2lii

Me: int il6aree8a ili chii maklmtnii oo 6anshtnii 3adla?

Hamad: I know ina it wasn’t right, bas I was sad and didn’t think staright

Me: One of your other excuses?

Hamad: I’m saying the truth and I’m not giving you excuses!

Me: Okay.

Hamad: tadrii ina I talked to my mom about you a9lan.

Me: Now why would you do that? It’s not like me and you are anything.

Hamad: Can I tell you something bas I don’t want it to ruin what we have.

Me: sure.

Hamad: umm ..

And he stayed silent for a bit.

Me: elloo? Hamad?

Hamad: ana ihni ana ihni, inzain ili knt bagolch hw ina loo init fil b7raini m3a and we have the relationship we have right now, chan we’d be engaged.


The Girl xx

8 comments:

Esoteric said...

Ok, you're so right that he could be lieing or something but why would he lie about such stuff? It's really scary! I mean, whatever happens and no matter how deep in shit I can be, I wouldn't in a million years say that. Anywho babe, seriously I loved the post. Can't wait for the next ;*

Nawarii said...

i definitely think he is lying madri i just dont like him fahad seems much nicer ....

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

I LOLed throughout that entire excuse, I might actually burn in hell for that, bas seriously the guy should go write for Grey's with the amount of shit he manages to come up with!

I love u ;*

p.s my word virfication is: pooper. lol.

Aphrodite said...

Agoolch the excuses these days can be endless these days a5555 bas shagoolch ana!!!:P
7abet el party and im glad its a success el 9ara7a so yes kudos to jazi for being SUCH A GOOD FRIEND!:P
love u miss u and can't wait to c u ;)
:*

Aphrodite said...

agoolch the excuses these days are endless a55 bas shagoolch ana**
:P

Halaa;* said...

helloo theree ;)! okaay now time to say bad things about hamad usussual;p inzaain, choofay i spendd wayid time bil ba7rain 3endy ahal hnaak oo wayiid friends bil jm3a oo bil madaris oo my friends r guys n girls ana mbee a'3li6 3la shababil ba7rain bil3ax wil ni3im feehum bss from what ive noticed they lie alot mn 9iji sometimes i feel 6ayeb why are you lying about somthing so silly? oo sa3at i think AAH, shd3wa dont lie about serious things y3ni its nafs ma howa ymkin fawal 3la yadita.. u know? anyway bethat ina u live in diffrent countries oo dont meet oo see each other very often y3ni men9iji theres like alot of ppl i know personally ily they do that oo they have another girl oo kilshay oo il miskeena the cute honest girl in the other countrie thnks hes faithful oo they joke about it with me b3ad its not right i tell them bss men ysma3 kila twna shabaab 7abeebty naba nistaniss ! ANYWAY I WROTE AN ESSAY SO ILL LEAVE WIT THAT LOOOOVEEE YOOU ;***

Gossip Girl said...

It's all bullshit. What kind of tumur would make him live for two yrears. WTH. He should of thought about it before. I've bben wanting to ask you. Where are you from?:P The accent is weird. You say he's Bahraini. You are?

The Girl said...

@Sunset:

I knoow, that's what I thought too, bas I dunno I have my suspicions.
I'm glad you love ;*
Inshallah it'll be posted as soon as possible.

@Nawarii:

Yeah, I think so to, bas I guess I'm over it. Since it all happened about a year ago.

@ ❛❛Heroine❜❜:

LOL! ana lain hal youm I feel like I'm in a soap opera with him :P ..
Ilmshkela I stupidly believed a lot of them =/

Love you more and love the word pooper :P


@Aphrodite:

mhhm! Yes Jazi did a splendid job! ;)

I miss you more and Yaaay! soon baby, soon ;)

:**

@Halaa;*:

wow, this might answer all the suspicions I've had.
And I feel stupid for being a fool. But what can i do.

hahaha fdaitch, loved your essay really. Helped make somethings a bit more clearer

Love you :*

@Gossip Girl:

3ad back in the day, I didn't know what to think or do. So I believed him, if it was today chan i asked more questions and researched. Siighs.

Ana mnn g6ar and yes he's b7raini, and about his accent, I really don't remember word by word everything he said :P .. bas I know what he said, so the accent might not be so perfect because of that. Sorry =/