Monday, August 10, 2009

Bob 6 (Interpretation)


I was googling as I usually do, then I came across this love site and found this interpretation of how guys and girls view love.


Boy:I saw her today...
Girl:I saw him today...
Boy:It seems like its been forever
Girl: I wonder if he still cares...
Boy:She looks better than before...
Girl: I couldn`t help but stare
Boy:I asked her how she was
Girl: I asked him about his new girlfriend
Boy: I`d choose her over any girl
Girl: He`s probably happy now
Boy:I couln`t look at her without thinking i would cry.
Girl: He couldn`t even look at me...
Boy:I told her I missed her...
Girl: He told me he missed me...
Boy: I meant it...
Girl: He didn`t mean it...
Boy:I love her
Girl: He loves her...
Boy: I held her
Girl: He gave me a friendly hug...
Boy: Then I went home and cried...
Girl: Then I went home and cried...
Boy: I lost her
Girl: I lost him
Boy: *Sigh*
Girl: *Sigh*

When I read that, it kinda broke my heart, cause truly there are people who just over analyze situation and misunderstands what the other means. I mean in this situation the guy really wanted the girl and she thought he's moved on and didn't have any interest in her. However usually it'll be the girl over analyzing every word the guy said and what he meant by that, I mean I myself am guilty of that sometimes. There are times when we should take things as they are and just go with the flow and let it be.

Ps. Again do make sure your volume is on to listen to one of my favortie Lady Gaga songs. As the amazing Lady Gaga say's "Cause, I do not, accept any less than someone just as real, as fabulous." That should be every girl's moto.

5 comments:

Halaa;* said...

9ij ppl over think things allll the time akrah shay we find our selfs doing it sometimes.. and about the moto so ture ! ;*

Dazzlin said...

The situation between the boy and girl was so sad o heartbreaking.. Bas its true that people do seems to analyze things which are so simple and crystal clear but i guess life seems complex so they decided it is another aspect which needs to be over analyzed instead of seeing it how it really is.. The motto is so true and every girl should follow it..

Did i hear right or was i just imagining that she mentioned "Range Rover" in this song??

Nawarii said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooo true
but seriously guys are so hard to understand cuz they always give mixed signals its true we do it as well bas wallah a7na elkelma el7ilwa will let us give in so easily i swear bas men are pigs and make things just so damn hard...

btw can u give me the link *puppy eyes* ??

love the song just cuz she mentions range rover hahahah

Aphrodite said...

Waii Not only their situation is heartbreaking but it's sad how the whole thing is over analyzed. I agree with Nawari guys can be confusing sometimes, but girls can be stupid too:p
Ohhh and I love the picture it suits ur bobby!
P.S the song only makes me miss u more;*

The Girl said...

@Halaa;*:

I know, which means we should try not too, bas then again were humans we can't control what we feel.

@Dazzlin:

I knowww, =/

And I agree life is complex, I geuss that's why people can't take things as they are.

Yes she said Range Rover in the song 0=)

Did I ever tell you I wrote a poem about a range rover and personified it as a hot guy. It was in grade 9 :x

@Nawarii:

Guys keep saying girls play games, bas it's them who force us to do that. I mean they ask for it. :s
I know they cant make things easy and be like I like you, you like me let's bet together. sighs.

yes ofcourse, http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/
It's an odd site bas feeh some interetsing stuff.


hahaha, me too 0=)


@Aphrodite:

Guys are confusing most of the time, but boys will be boys. And girls will be girls. sighs.

I know I was so happy when I found it, I was like oh my god perfect!

I miss you more :(