Friday, July 31, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 21)

Sorry it took ages to post this post, was very very busy. And the electicity fil bait ams tsakar, no lappy or computer. siighs

Anyways do enjoy. :*:*

______________________________________

Ahhhh!! Hay byanenii, lazm before I sleep these message, that seriously kill me and it makes it hard for me to sleep. Fuck him. I’m gona take Panadol night and sleep like a baby. Oo wallah bchoof. He couldn’t call me and tell me that? He couldn’t even send a better message than that? Y3ni sorry AY SHAY!! Akreeeeeha! Bas I miss him!

I take some panadol and sleep, cause I have a long day tomorrow and need to be at my best. Oo bilal Jazi’s last party before all the stress and pressure of exams.

Next day.

I woke up so early, running late. It was a day full of events, I was a good host for the b7raini school and damn kan fee wa7ed shbah Hamad wallah I thought it was him when I first saw him. I have this thing for b7raini guys. I know everyone finds it like the weirdest thing bas I find them all so hot. Even the ugliest ones. Point is I love b7raini guys.

I was running from one place to the other, these b7raini boys do love to move. The guy that looked a lot like Hamad eventually approached me.

B7raini guy: Hey

Me: Hii

Umm, is that? Is that all your gona say gorgeous guy? Sighs. Ilmohim the day was coming to an end and I needed to rush home so I can go the party. Mnn galb I felt like a party, I wanted to dress up and everything. I haven’t heard from Fahad or Hamad the whole day. I didn’t even think of either that much.

I knew exactly what I was gona wear, my white roman dress with the heavy gold leaf belt on my waist and my gold gladiator’s and I’ll just use the curler to curly my hair. Make up the usual, bronzer, concelar, thick liquid eye linear and some white shimmery eye shadow for the eyes to pop, my favorite orgasm blusher (Yes, I bought it cause of the name, so hot. ;), fee super orgasm b3ad more glittery, for the more orgasmic look), I put my fuchsia chanel rouge. I really liked how I looked; many of the dresses I wear are usually roman inspired. I find the sense of fashion in their time was phenomenal. I was finally ready to go, I really liked how I looked.

Forgot to mention, I love make up, and I’m good at doing it, I mean I do better make up for myself than others. I dunno why, bas the point is, I’m always complimented about my makeup and everyone loves my make up bag fil jam3a. 7ata once I forgot my make up back with jazi for like a week. So Jazi and Maha (a girl whos with her in uni) use it for the whole week and when I finally get my hands on it. Maha tells me.
Maha: Tara whenever we have your make up bag, it’s like we have our best looking days fee uni.

I laughed and took it as the best compliment ever!
Anyways back to High school and the party.
Before I leave my phone starts ringing, akeed Jazi asking me itha 6ela3t mnn ilbait yet.

RING RING RING Fahad RING RING RING

It’s Fahad! Yaaaay!

Me: Ilsalam 3alekom

Fahad: wa3alekom ilsalam, sha5brich? Weenich the whole day I don’t hear from you?

Me: ana il7emdiallah b5air, wallah I was busy m3a the basketball tournament babe. Ilmohim ishg3ed itswii?

Fahad: wala shay, I called to see if you wanna hangout.

Me: a7na moo fee Switzerland where we can hangout whenever and wherever we want. So where’d you say you wanna hangout? Lana I’m on my way to Jazi’s party

Fahad: umm .. we’ll we can just cruise around for a bit. And no your not driving!

Me: A9lan magdar I’m wearing a dress oo were so not sitting in the same seat!

Fahad: A dress? How short are we talking? 3aib!

Me: Very Very Very Very short baby! Oo y7mar I’m gona wear my 3abaya over it. As I said before A7NA MOO FEE SWITZERLAND 3SHAN A6LA3 BDON 3ABAYTI!

Fahad: Inzain hadi,

Me: When I’m talking to you I can’t you get on my nerves

Fahad: Only your nerves?

Me: aaa55 3ala hal tafkeer, ilmohim ana akoon 6al3a mnn ilbait bakoon in xx in 10 mins.

Fahad: Okay yallah bye.

I hung up.

Damn, who's that girl in the mirror, mhhhm *snaps fingers* :P
I finally arrive at xx place oo told the driver to park, kan fee baskin robbins close so I was I went in to get some ice cream, I've been craving chocolate and peanut butter since god knows when. I got Fahad espresso, I'm not sure what flavor he likes, bas I know he always has those starbux shots, so I'm sure he'll like it.
I pay and leave the place and open the door to his range, I see him. I got in and closed the door. I gave him his ice cream and I started nibbling at mine. He just sat there doing nothing. He was wearing a white thoob with a red '3tra, oo the way ili imsawii '3treta kanat t'thbaaaa7!

Me: umm .. are you gona move sometime soon?

Fahad: laaa

Me: laish inshalla?

Fahad: lana I hate espresso ice cream oo I want the one 3ndich

Me: well too bad, it's mine.

Fahad: I'm not gona move till you give me some.

Me: Fahad wth, its my ice cream and I really don't wanna share it.

Fahad: ana mabii you share it, just a spoon.

Me: UGH! Give me your spoon.

He hands me the spoon and take a scoop from my ice cream and hand him the spoon, but instead of using his hands to eat it, he just eats the ice cream and starts driving.

Fahad: soo gooli sh5barich?

Me: good oo int?

Fahad: ana il7emdiallah b5air.

I slowly pull my sheela down cause the car was steaming hot, feeta7t 3abaytii, I didn't wanan go to the party sweating. I start to look for the AC button

Me: int shoola ga3eed fil 7ar chii?

He didn't answer. I finally pressed on the AC button and put the max, damn did the cool air feel good. I turn to him ila achooa staring.

Me: ishfeek itchoofeni chi?

Fahad: ha?

Me: agoolik ishfeek itchoofeni chii?

Fahad: la la wala shay wala shay.

Me: okay. Weirdo

We stayed silent for a while, so I thought why not just turn the radio. 7a6ait 3ala Jazi’s fav fm channel.

I turn the volume up and you wouldn’t believe what song was blasting Dreamstreet – It happens everytime. OMG, ‘3BAAAAARA! Bas I love the song, puts me in a gay happy mood. I used to have a huge crush on Chris Trousdale. I used to fantasize about him and me being bf/gf. Anyways So guess what I do?

Asta6reeb, thing about is, I don’t care where I am, I love to just randomly dance to the song. So I start moving to the music and singing.

Me: You make me feel I’m so alive *points at Fahad*

Me: It happens everytime when I see you, It happens everytime I think of you *point at my brain* baby dooooooown on dreamstreet!

Eventually the song ended and so I stopped and then I was so thirsty so I open my bag and drink my bottle of water. Later, I turn to Fahad, ila achoof wayha a7mar oo mara wa7da infeega3 mnn il’67eek. Like seriously HAHAHAAHAHA!

Fahad: hahahahahahahahaaha, I can’t believe I didn’t video tape that.

Me: 5ala9t?

Fahad: HAHAHAAHAAHAHA! Bamoot! Come on if I was doing what you were doing, chan ma’67akti?

Me: hmm .. yeah it would look very stupid for you to do that.

RING RING RING Jazi RING RING RING

I pick up.

Me: Hala jazi

Jazi: inti weenich? Did you leave home yet?

Me: eeeh I did.

Fahad: JAZI!! HYA M3AY, 3ADI IT5ALEENHA M3AY! 3a6eeni akleemha

I put Jazi on speaker and give him the phone.

Fahad: Hala jazi, sh7alich?

Jazi: Hala Fahad, tmam, int sh5bar?

Fahad: il7emdiallah b5air , 3ndi 6alab oo mabeech itrdeen feeh

Jazi: shno?

Fahad: ‘6roori jazi tji il7afla? Y3nii matgdreen it5aleenha m3ay?

Jazi: eeh abeeha ihni.

Fahad: y3nii killish lazm?

Jazi: choof b36eek sa3a oo b3dha lazm itjii

Fahad: 5ala9 mshkoora Jazi matga9reen

He hands me the phone, I take her off speaker.

Me: I’ll be there as soon as I’m done babe.

Jazi: eeh okay, am I still on speaker?

Me: laa laa not anymore

Jazi: Nellyo, 9oota 7ilo!

Me: adrii ana shagool 3ayal!

Jazi: inzain ana basker, 3shan anzel 7ag the guests. Call me as soon as your close and don’t be late!

Me: eeh okay 7bebtii byee

Jazi: byee

I hung up.

Me: You know we could just hangout tomorrow y3ni moo lazm a7een

Fahad: bas I can’t stand seeing you leave me looking like that.


The Girlxx

7 comments:

Gossip Girl said...

Loved this post. I like your new layout. Wait what's so weird about liking Bahraini guys? My husband is half Bahraini :P And he's hott :P Please post a longer part next time. I miss Hamad

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Ooooh Fahad, how he makes me swoon.

You said you had another part, be good and post it now please :(?

Aphrodite said...

LOL i cnt wait for more details about the party!!
a7eba fahad wallah wayed wayed!
and stop talking aboout ba7rainy guys:P
7biiiiiiiiiich:*

Halaa;* said...

faaaaaah- aaaaaaaaaaad yum. hahahaha il mohimmmm shsalfita 7amad look alikee?:P

Lilo said...

LOL! The song, omg. I did not run to the laptop and youtube it so I can sing along when I read that part, nope. Not at all. Ayaam <3
I heart fahad *sigh*
More? Yes? Please? :(
Great post, as always <3

Funnily enough, I'm the complete opposite with makeup! I can makeup others perfectly but I can never achieve the desired effect on myself -.- it's just the eyes! When I use liquid eyeliner, I can never re-create the same line on the other eyelid.. my eyes refuse to match, they're cool like that -.-

Esoteric said...

SORRY!
Adry mn zmaan I didn't comment wla shay it's just that I barely had the time plus I lost track, etsam7eeny :( Anywhoooo, I back now and I just read all the posts, o 7ata ybt el laptop bait yady 3ashan akamil agraah :P Ahhhhh, I love all your posts o 9ara7a this one rocked my socks LOL! La walla sjj, y3niii I was like WANASAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
UFFFF Hamad narfaznyy, adry ena ydeta matat alla yr7amha bs y3ni enzain laish chii? Bs tadreen shloon, my alter ego is telling me ena Hamad fii shay warah, bs yalla, Allaho a3lam :) O ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, FAHAD YJANIN!
Again, I MORE THAN LOVED THIS POST O WALLA 9J I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT, o btw tgdreen etgoleen I'm your no.1 fan right now :D
Hahaha cheeky, I know, bs shasawyyy :P
Love you and can't wait for more ;*

The Girl said...

@Gossip Girl:

Awww, Thank you. Your comments mean a lot babe :*
I don't find it weird bas people do, I love b7raini guys. Awwww luck you. Allah y5leeh lich inshallah.

ps. All b7raini's are hot :x

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

I know I know, me too! =/

Post 22 is up baby ;*

@Aphrodite:

You know I can't stop talking about ba7riani guys ever! :P Amoot feeh! ;*


@Halaa;*:

I know hamad's look alike is very weird.

@Lilo:

HAHAHAHA! I still love the song, makes me happy. Love gay music!

hahaha, tara it takes practice, bas 7ata I don't do it perfectly sometimes :P .. I'll give you lessons ;)

Thanks galbi 3ala comment il7ilo ;*


@Sunset:

eeh z3alt ishwaya, :x
Kidding, I'm just glad to see your comment ;)
Allllaah, your comments make me sooooooooooooooooooooo happy wallah! fdaitch.

Adrii 7amad is having issues, as usual.

Aww I'm honored to have a fan like you ;**