Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 10)

As I was walking down the stairs, I felt my whole body started sweating and shaking all by itself. And I fell half way through the stairs. A few seconds later I hear my maid saying.

Maid: Nelly! Wake up! You will be late to school! Look your sister she finished

I slowly opened my eyes.

Nelly: hmmm .. okay.

What the hell happened? After that little body shaking of mine, I looked at mobile and it was three days earlier than the incident itself. Did I live my future before it actually happening? OBVIOUSLY NOT! IT WAS JUST ANOTHER DREAM!


I can't believe that was just a dream, it felt so real! I'm really starting to lose it.

I woke up and picked out something to wear for school, and ran outta the house so I wouldn't be late again. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone in the car so I put connect my IPOD with IPOD FM thingy and pick out Amy Winehouse - Back To Black

He left no time to regret
Kept his dick wet
With his same old safe bet
Me and my head high
And my tears dry
Get on without my guy
You went back to what you knew
So far removed from all that we went through
And I tread a troubled track
My odds are stacked
I'll go back to black

We only said good-bye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to.....

I go back to us

I love you much
It's not enough
You love blow and I love puff
And life is like a pipe
And I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside


I finally arrived at school, saw Nawaf and tried to catch up with him.

Me: Nawwwaaf!

Nawaf: heeey

Me: How are you?

Nawaf: Good ,, t3baaaann

Me: Uff! Tell me about it. I wish I was a guy, ma3ndi girl drama oo hay swalef, UGH!

Nawaf: ishfeech inzain?

Me: I have to deal with Reem and her unstoppable drama and how she needs to get into people's business uff!

Nawaf: ishsawat a7een? Baroo7 ahwesha

Me: It's okay pretty boy, I don't wanna make this bigger than it already is

I always say pretty boy to nawaf its something between me and him, were both OTH fanatics and Lucas always tells the girls he's in love with pretty girl and it's kinda funny. I know you may not see the humor in it, but it was funny.

I went to my homeroom and thank god reem wasn't there yet. Saw Najla there and I went to sit at our table.

Najla: Weeh Nelly .. ishfeeh wayhich chii chna 7ad forced you to get out of bed!

Me: hahaha, cause awalan I wasn't bothered to put make up and I had a damn good dream and thought it was real, really and I wake up in surprise thinking I'm crazy

Najla: hahahaha, we all get dreams that make us go crazy from time to time.

I put my head down and closed my eyes for a bit. I felt like I had a hung over, the thing is I wouldn't know how that feels cause I never had a drink in my life. Just assumed that it would feel something close to this.

Jazi: Mr. B, I'M HERE!! I'M NOT LATE. And Reem called me and said she's on her way

Najla: Jazi, he's not here.

Jazi: Oh Thank god! I didn't need another late on my attendance sheet.

Thank god, that my first lesson was IT and Reem had Art so I can avoid her for a lesson and talk to her later.

I go to my first class and sit at my usual seat that Nawaf always likes to take if I'm not there.

Me: Hi sir

Mr. Matty: Hey Nelly, and how are you today?

Me: great, u?

Mr. Matty: I'm fine thank you.

I sit waiting for everyone to arrive to class.

Khaled comes in and opens his mac and just gets into whatever show he was watching last.

Khaled: hala Nelly

Me: Khaled, Haya jat registration?

Khaled: ee,

Me: oh okay

One new message.

From: Reem

I need to talk to you now asap. Can you leave class and come toilet in the art area?

UF! Ishtabii hathi!

To: Reem

I can't, were doing an important practice test and I'm behind as it is. I think it can wait a lesson.

Sent.


The Girl xx

3 comments:

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Ughhh shtaby hathee?!?!?

N~ said...

Aya 3ala Mr. B o Mr. Matty wallah (especially Mr. B ;) ) .. and yes this Reem is oh so urgh!

The Girl said...

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

As usual has to start drama :)

@N~:

ee wallah aya 3alehom miss them both :( .. Yeah just wait for the next part she's more UGH! :P