Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 3)

RING RING RING

I barely let the phone ring, I picked it up seeda, I couldn’t believe it.

I waited for him to say something first.

Hamad: nelly?
Me: Hamad? (in the daloo3est way ever!)

The way he said my name, damn that gave me sparks in all the right places. I bite my lips and blushed like a 10 year old who was confronted by her friends about her secret crush. His b7raini accent killed me. His deep voice that was so manly went perfectly with the way he looked. When I say deep, till this day I can’t find a guy who has a deep voice as him, and not in a scary way, bl3aks it was sexy.

Hamad: Hey, sh5barich?
Me: I’m good. And you?
Hamad: I’m fine. 7adich mst7ya
Me: weeeh laa ishd5aal hamad
Hamad: ee glt b3ad
Me: inzaaaaaaaiiiiinnn ..
Hamad: tadreen you have such an adorable voice, I like it

I know it seems like I was getting so excited over nothing. But I was only 17 for darn sakes and that was like wow then and I wasn’t the typa gal to fall for any guy.

What if this is just beginning?
We’re already wet, and we’re gonna go swimming
Why can’t I breathe whenever I think about you?
Why can’t I speak whenever I talk about you?
It’s inevitable, it’s a fact that we’re gonna get down to it

Hamad: tadreen ina I’ve never talked to anyone like you and they’ve never had such an influence in my life like you do.
Me: Oh come on! From what I know girls throw themselves at you! I’m sure your close with many girls
Hamad: it9dgeen la, no one like you. Wallah ya nelly I’ve never felt about anyone like I do, there times where I wish you were here fil b7rain, to me your worth way more than anyone of the girls here.
Me: Hamad you say that now bas you can easily change your mind later and I don’t wanna take what your saying in lana I don’t want you to hurt me.
Hamad: latgoolen! Ana fee 3mri I wouldn’t hurt you. Tadreen I’ve never seen your face, other than your gorgeous lips. Bas I know your beautiful, everything I know about you is just beautiful.
Me: Thank you

When he said that it made my heart stop. If he was in front me saying that I would’ve probably hugged him and felt every inch of him so close to me, because truly I’ve never known such a patient guy. He never asked to see my picture cause I told him from the beginning I wouldn’t. I know its so clichĂ©, but from that moment I knew that he was the guy I wanted to marry. Everything about him made me happy, we barely fought and he always made me feel better whenever I was upset about friends or family. He was always there and trust me he was so wise, like whenever I took his advice great outcomes would come.

Me: Hamad? Momkin agoolik shay?
Hamad: akeed
Me: I wish you were here with me.
Hamad: me too babe, wallah. Jay greeb 3ndkoom
Me: bas I want you to be close with me now.
Hamad: Oh, You know Hamad’s on whenever I’m talking to you
Me: Hamad’s on? Shu 89dik?
Hamad: laaaa mob chi, 7ada balich ra7 ib3eed
Me: You took it there, oo laish maykoon balii ib3eed?
Hamad: y3ni inti tabeen? Haaaa?


The Girl xx

5 comments:

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

LOOL ;x Allllah yester, bdaina blf'9aaay7

The Girl said...

Heroine: A girl can only hold herself for a little while. :x

N~ said...

Give me more, please and thank you.

love ;** said...

I already like him ;p

The Girl said...

@N~: :****

@love ;**: hahaha, we all do ;)