Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 17)

Thanks to everyone who's been commenting constantly. Sure it's only 4 people or less bas it means a lot anyways. Love you guys :*

____________________________________________

One new message.

From: Fahad
You’ve got a lot of hot friends. How bout you hook me up with one of them? ;)

To: Fahad
Sho? Ana fat7a maktab 5adamat? Bil mara sameeni ili 5a6aba um mohammed or something.

From: Fahad
Haha, it’3areen? You want me all to yourself don’t ya?

To: Fahad
Umm .. it’s not that, it’s the fact that my friends are kinda way higher than your standards. So, no. \

From: Fahad
Sa5eefa -.-

To: Fahad
6al3a 3aleek :)

From: Fahad
Inzain so tell me what have you been up to? Any guys in your life?

Should I tell him about Hamad? I mean me and Hamad aren’t, anything official so why close all the doors. As someone once told me, don’t put your eggs all in one basket. Speaking of Hamad, where is he? I really started worrying; I didn’t know if I should call again. Bas I didn’t wanna seem needy and that I had nothing better to do, then think about him.

To: Fahad
No I have no one. My love has always been for you. :P

From: Fahad
What can I say; I have that effect on girls. They just can’t get over me.

To: Fahad
YOU WISH! I was just being nice :)
So gooli how was your freshmen year fee Switzerland?

From: Fahad
Wallah it’s been great. I’m having a great time lana ilshela kilha ihnak. It’s all good.
Btw when’s your graduation?

To: Fahad
Ohh zain! Glad to hear its great. 2 months. I can’t wait bas at the same time I’m kinda sad cause like ili basfeer oo madri shnoo. :/

From: Fahad
Am I invited to the grad?

To: Fahad
Well it depends does Fahad Flan Al-Flani have the time to come to my little graduation?

From: Fahad
Well, I have to check my schedule. I think I can squeeze you in.

To: Fahad
Ha.ha.ha Sa5aftik. I bet you have nothing to do :P

From: Fahad
True, what can one do in the little beautiful country of ours :P

To: Fahad
Lol! Inzain agool ana baroo7 anam. T3bana. Wayed.

From: Fahad
Okay. Kalati?
Oh sorry, knowing you, you probably had a meal for 3 people. :P

To: Fahad
Ugh. You’ll never grow up will you?
And yes, I ate :)

From: Fahad
You know I’m only kidding. Okay 5ala9 3ayal, noom il3awafi

To: Fahad
Yrdoon allah y3afeek? 9a7? I don’t remember :x

From: Fahad
Inti lain al7en mat3rfeen itrdeen nafs il2wadem? Yes I think that’s what they say. I’ve been in Switzerland. That’s my excuse. What’s yours? :P

To: Fahad
My excuse I already told you, 6al3a 3leek. So kil 3aib feek, feeni ana b3ad. I know, it sucks.

From: Fahad
Haha, inzain yallah go to sleep. Call me when you get up tomorrow.

To: Fahad
Okay honey, night.

I was ecstatic to have Fahad back in my life, and he’s grown so much mshallah. 6alee3 3ala uboh, his father is so handsome. He’s on the cover of all the business magazines, he was a big deal. Hamad’s father was an important guy in b7rain too. You see I’m a girl who falls for personality but I’m not gona lying to myself and to others like all the other girls, that personality does it all. It really doesn’t! 65% is all personality but the 30% would be divide 20% looks, 10% a decent car, 5% status. I know that’s bad, bas each percent makes the biggest different to me. Maybe that’s the reason why I never ever actually fell in love and committed fully, cause of all these percentages. I don’t know.
I feel my phone vibrating, I pick it up and I have a message.

One new message.

From: Hamad
Nelly, emsam7a ini makalmtich bas my grandma passed away 2 days ago and didn’t have the time to talk to anyone. Oo mt’6ayeeg wayed fa I’ll call you when I can.


The Girl xx

3 comments:

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

kaaaaaaaak, 7amad NKTA

Halaa;* said...

okay this may seem mean... but, a7is 7amad is lying :p and btw is this a true storyy ?

The Girl said...

@Purple sky:

hahaha, you'll just have to reading to find out ;)

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

Tell me about it. :p


@Halaa;*:

hahahaha! keep reading to find out ;p

Yep it's a real story, tho some parts are over exgerrated.