Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 5)

Me: Meme you call me at 5 am in the morning telling me hamad’s engaged? Who does that really? I mean how can he all of the sudden be engaged and you’re the one that introduced us to each other? And if this some kind of joke, it ain’t funny!

Meme: Nelly listen to me, this girl in our school her name is Noof. Hamad’s been friends with her forever and has always had a thing for her and they’re from the same family. Not only does Hamad love and care for her but also his 2 older brothers and his whole family. I mean he even carries her books and takes her to her classes. And it’s not official but after graduating they’re getting officially engaged.

Me: If he’s loved her for this long and all the crap your saying, then why’d you introduce me to him?
Meme: I thought it faded away during the years, but just yesterday I was told that their still a thing.
Me: umm .. okay.
Meme: Nelly you need to stop talking to him or it’ll be a bigger problem
Me: First of all I’ll stop talking to him when I want to and second of all were just friends so neither he nor I did anything wrong.
Meme: Nelly, don’t lie to me!
Me: I told you, were just friends!
Meme: look, I love you and I didn’t want you to hear this but I had to tell you. And you need to promise to stop talking to him.
Me: Yeah okay. Look I gotta close I have school in the morning.
Meme: sure, bye sweetie pie! But please don’t tell anyone about this cause no one is suppose to know he’s engaged.
Me: bye.

Hamad, STILL on hold.

I didn’t know what to say if I resumed, I’m not in the same mood I was 5 minutes ago. I didn’t know if I should believe meme or not. I mean I know he’s not the typa guy who’d be engaged and in love with one girl but talk to another a girl. I know every girl says this guy’s different, but he really was!

I took him off hold.

Me: hey
Hamad: weeenich?
Me: la bas got a call from a friend.
Hamad: oh okay, inzain ishfeeh 9ootich?
Me: la wala shay Hamad.

I wanted to ask him if what meme said is true or not. But I didn’t know how to bring it up. I didn’t wanna start more drama with meme, she can be quiet the bitch sometimes.

Me: Hamad I just realized it’s so early and I didn’t even sleep yet and I have presentation bkra.
Hamad: ee okay, bas why you talking to me like this? Fee shay? Glt shay?
Me: laa mafi shay bas I’m really tired. I’ll call you tomorrow.
Hamad: 3ayal goodnight and sweet dreams nellz.

I hung up.

Called Haya.

RINGING, RINGING, why the hell isn’t she picking up? AH! RINGING RINGING

Haya: haa?
Me: Haya, uff why does it take you long to answer?
Haya: I was in the toilet
Me: kila fil toilet when I call you, ugh anyways the point is, I have to tell you something but you can’t tell anyone!
Haya: uff! Of course I won’t, I mean were passed that introduction speech Nelly
Me: Meme calls me and tells me that Hamad is engaged and she told me not to tell anyone.
Haya: wth? Engaged? How?
Me: I dunno she just asked me if I still talk to him and she was like I need to stop talking to him because he’s engaged oo madrii shno.
Haya: Inzain did you ask Hamad?
Me: laa I didn’t cause meme said I can’t tell
Haya: How can you be sure she’s saying the truth? Ana agoolch send him a msg tomorrow morning oo tell him you need to talk to him o ask.
Me: Yeah okay.
Haya: Nelly bkra il9bee7 mob al7een. Imseki nafsich
Me: a55 I didn’t sleep oo bkra 3ndi stupid English presentation! Uff
Haya: weeeh you’ll do fine, yallah go sleep and I’ll see you in school tomorrow
Me: yeah goodnight deary
Haya: goodnight

I hung up.

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came


I couldn’t go back to sleep it was already like 6 am and I need to get up soon, so I wrote a message to Hamad.

We need to talk tomorrow. Asap. :)

Saved in my drafts.


The Girl xx

2 comments:

N~ said...

Why am I never first, psht. Il mohim yallah, I need to know what he has to say!

The Girl said...

@Purple sky:

I'll be posting post #6 by the end of the today. :* And thanks I love seeing your comments!

@N~ :

Next post you'll be first inshallah .. today you'll know exactly everything he has to say ;)