Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 7)

Hamad: Then why won’t you? I need you. You’re a need not a want!

Me: Don’t say that, you’re just making me fall for you harder! I mean what if we end things or we cant end up together.

Hamad: Honey, I’ll wait for you for as long as I have to, I don’t think I can find anyone like you. Tell me something, what do you want in your husband?

Me: Look, I want my husband to my best friend but at the same time my lover. I believe that a relationship will be strong if the bases of the relationship started slowly with friendship and eventually grew into love. I want to be silly with him, go to Disney land and play like 10 year olds. I want him to make funny of me and joke around. Vice versa.

Hamad: mshallah you read my mind. That’s what I’m looking for too.

I wanted to end up with him and marry him, I mean he was from a great family and he was smart always helped me with work, since some of our classes were the same. It was nice to have someone far and not watching my every move. I mean my friends found it weird how he doesn’t call every day. If he did I’d get bored of him really fast and our conversations won’t be as long and meaningful.
Damn I can’t believe that in three days, I’ll be able to see him and he’ll see me for the first time. I didn’t want anyone to know that I was going to meet him, I was scared that I would be judged and called a slut.

Hamad: alo? Nelly wain r7ti?
Me: Sorry I’m here. I was just thinking that in three days bachfooik
Hamad: I know, finally that day is close.
Me: But honey, our team here are gona kick your ass!
Hamad: I don’t think so. We’ll see how things end up.
Me: Wanna bet that we’ll win? And if we do then I’ll think of something as my prize. What do you want from me if you guys win?
Hamad: hmmm … you know what!
Me: Oh no, I don’t
I lied. I do know what he wants, but I wanted him to say it.
Hamad: I want a kiss from you.
Me: Laish?
Hamad: I just wanna feel your lips on mine.
Me: Honey, you know I’ve never kissed a guy and I’ve never had someone like you. So I don’t know how you except to get a kiss from me.
Hamad: oo ana shnoo chyftna ga6 my lips kil mokan. Ana nafsich. Nafs il 7al bas I want you to be my first.

Obeh! This guy is just too cute! He was so innocent, hot, sexy, funny, and smart. What more does a girl want? And what I loved about our relationship is that I always wanted to go back for me because I never got bored of him. I’d stay up all night just to talk to him, however sometimes it was hard not having to see him every day.

Me: y7lelah ilyoum Nawaf helped with my computer paper, such a sweetheart I love him.
Hamad: Oh
Me: ishfeek?
Hamad: laa wala shay bas it seems you like this Nawaf more than friends and you spend a lot of time with him,
Me: Well honey, he’s my best friend and he’s my partner in crime. Sure I had a crush on him for a while but it was puppy love and I got over it.
Hamad: You’re so cute sometimes.

Btw I love bringing up Nawaf in our conversation cause Hamad always gets jealous and thinks I have feelings for Nawaf. I actually do have feelings for Nawaf and Hamad. Nawaf is like Hamad but Hamad was a hotter and more suitable for me. I couldn’t tell Hamad that I did have feelings for Nawaf cause that would make life more stressful. I kept my feelings about Nawaf to myself. I didn’t even tell my friends because I was too embarrassed.

Me: Oh my god! I have to make you listen to this song, my friend told me about it and I know you’d love it.
Hamad: Yallah okay
Me: haa? You listening?
Hamad: ee I am! Yallah play it.

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you’re free
Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment baby sing with me
I love peace for melody
And it’s our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved
So I won’t hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I’m sure
There’s no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I’m yours
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear


Me: haa? You like it?
Hamad: Yeah I know the song, it’s pretty old! But I love it more now cause it’ll remind me of you.

I giggle. Why do I act like a kid sometimes? I mean I’m surrounded by guys everyday and I’m not shy at all. But with him, I get tongue tied.

Me: Inzain I better go to sleep. Ta3bana wayed
Hamad: Okay 5ala9, I better go to sleep too.

Call Waiting.

Reem.

Me: Okay bye and sweet dreams
Hamad: You too. Take care and I’ll talk to you soon.

I hate it when he says take care and I’ll talk to you soon, like we have to be that formal with each other.

RING RING RING Reem RING RING RING

I’m so not bothered for her. So I didn’t answer, I decided I’ll talk to her tomorrow in school and see what’s her deal. I’m sure meme told her to talk to me. DRAMA.


The Girl xx

4 comments:

N~ said...

FIRST a5eeran!!

O sb7an Allah, I'm yours was playing when I was reading it!!

The Girl said...

@ N~:

LOL! Aww, cute moment for us eh? ;**

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Nelly believes Hamad a little tooo fast, no???
Guys wayd ychathboon tara ;p
She's so innocent though as perverted a she may think she is ;p

The Girl said...

@ Heroine:

Yeah I think so too but what can a girl like her do in that situation. :/