Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 16)

Fahad? Fahad Al-Flani? No! It couldn't be him. I mean last I heard from him was what ... six years!

To: UNKNOWN

Fahad what?

Sent.

One new message.

From: UNKNOWN

Fahad Al-Flani.

To: UNKNOWN

Fahad Flan Al-Flani?

Sent.

One new message.

From: UNKNOWN.

Yes, the one and only! ;)

To: Fahad

Call me. :)

Sent.

RING RING RING Fahad RING RING RING

Me: FAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAD!!!

Fahad: baaal 9ema5 inshallah, ishfeech yanatii?

Me: Fahad! I can't believe its you. How the hell do you still remember my number? And I mean why call me now all of the sudden?

Fahad: Well I just came back from switzerland and for some reason you poped into my mind. So I thought I'd give you a call and scare you a little.

Me: Fahad moo bas you scared me! Uff! I was worried that people were giving away my number! Ilmohim how have you been! I've missed you! Have you grown? hotter? uglier? Tanner?

Fahad: hahaha, wow. Slow down with the questions. Choofi ana m3a ilshabab, I'll call you when I'm done.

Me: I'm going off to sleep now tho.

Fahad: Okay 5ala9 3ayal goodnight babe. Sweet dreams!

Me: night. byeeeee

I hung up.

Fahad? I can't believe it was Fahad. You see last time I saw Fahad was six years ago as you might have read before. We were kinda related you could say and he was the best I tell ya! Our last adventure was when we went with the whole fam to Dubai, siighs. Good times. We were so cute, we were inseperable, seriously chna married couple.
I'm still in shock! siighs.

Enough of Fahad, before going back to sleep, I thought I might as well call Hamad, his phone was closed which was very odd. So I called his house number to check, no answer. I dial his house phone again cause I really got worried! Finally, a women picks up.

Me: aloo?

Women: aloo? mno? *in a very sad tone*

Me: umm .. sorry r8am '3ala6.

I hung up.

I'm sure that was Hamad's mom bas he told me a few times, that no one answers his room phone other than him. I dunno. I was confused, worried, sad, happy, shocked. I felt so many things and I couldn't go back to sleep at all. So I stayed up and watched an old episode of Gossip Girl, since I had nothing better to do.

I felt like crying. I didn't know what to do. I know I was overreacting but I dunno water works started and I couldn't stop it. I miss Hamad. Okay, I kinda left a little detail about Hamad, once when we first talked there was a month in between where we full stopped talking. He promised he'd never do it again, but now I'm worried he's gona disappear on me again. Haya kept on telling me not to believe his crap but I dunno I really believed him.
Wow, I should stop thinking, I'm reading too much into it. I didn't talk to him for 2 days only, thats okay. He'll call tomorrow. He will I'm sure. right?

UGH, whatever. I didn't want him to disappear on me again. It hurt the first time so much, depending on someone so much and all of the sudden they don't call or txt or anything for a whole month. His excuse was oh I had exams. We all have exams but we make time for the ones we care about. I just thought maybe he couldn't have a distraction, thats we he called our relationship a distraction. I ignored it and never told anyone about it, cause I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Today was Friday and well really early on a friday but later tonight I was going out. I stayed at home enough this week and need to get out and look gorgeous and feel gorgeous. I wasn't gona let Hamad not calling thing get in the way of living my life. Yeah I know, I'm being a bit dramatic.

Haya told me were all going to xx resturant. I start to apply my make up, I really wanna look good today that everyone is gona be noticing, I wanna do something different. I start applying my make up and as soon as I'm done I wear a simple white see white blouse and black leggings and my favortie and highest heels. I take a look at myself in the mirror before heading to Haya's and Damn I must say I loved how I looked. :x

I arrive to Haya's place.

Me: HAYA! I SWEAR IF YOU GUYS AREN'T READY, WERE GONA BE LATE AND I CAN'T BE LATE AGAIN MY MOM IS GONA KILL ME.

Haya: I'm ready as you can see. It's Jazi who's having a little problem with timing

Me: Jazzzi! Yallah 3ad!! uff laish chii!! kila late!

Jazi: I'm done! I just need to put some blusher, eyeliner, lip liner, glow and lipstick. That's it. Oh btw shklich wayeeed 7ilo!!

Me: Oh puhlease! I look 3adi.

Jazi: No you look really good. Just take the compliment.

Yeah I knew I looked good but I'm just too shy to take the compliment so I always try to be modest

RING RING RING Fahad RING RING RING

Me: Hala o'3ala

Fahad: Ahlain feech

Me: sh5barik 7bebi?

Fahad: good good! what are you doing today?

Me: ana a7een with my friends baroo7 xx resturant

Fahad: ohh zain! have fun.

Haya: NELLY MNO ITKALMEEN? *shouting*

Me: ys2looni mno akleem 7bebi, shagoolhom?

Fahad: 7abebtich mn switzerland akeed.

Me: The boy on the phone told me to tell you guys I'm talking to 7bebii mn switzerland.

I whispered to Haya and Jazi "I'll tell you the deeds later!"

Me: Inzain fahad were running late. I'll talk to you later k? tonight maybe? ishryik itmeer 3ala xx resturant and we can both change sexy glances at each other? ;p

Fahad: Okay, why not. bye.

I hung up.

Jazi: Neelllz mno hay?

Me: get ready and I'll tell you all about him on the way! YALLAH! LETS GO!! *claps*

Yes adrii ana 7anana bas shaswii. :x

On our way to xx resturant I filled Haya and Jazi about all the deeds they needed to know. Yeah they got a bit upset I didn't mention him at all.

I was gona see Fahad today, six years have passed and I'm sure he's grown a lot. God please his height. Yeah he had a bit of a height issue back in the day. We sit at our usual place and order our usual dishes. As we're waiting I feel my phone vibrating

One new message.

From: Fahad

Someone's grown to look gorgeous. You have def. changed, I mean way better than the scary monster you were 6 years ago.

I blush like a little baby, and lift my head up and try to look for him, the thing is I didn't even remember how he looks like. It's been a LONG time.

One new message.

From: Fahad

Turn your head to the left, see the guy thats sooo white with polo shirt, yeah not me. Don't worry I don't look bo falla9. The tall dark handsome one, thats me.

To: Fahad

Your so full of yourself, your "bo falla9" friend is actually much hotter than you are.

Sent.

I was lying to him, didn't want him to think he's all that, still had his cockiness bas damn did he look good. He wasn't dark skinned bas tanned a bit, thinner than usual and his hair was long bas very good quality hair. Seriously, he's got good hair.

Jazi: mno hal 7ilo, ili 3ndi ilbab ili m3a the very bo falla9 looking boy.

I laugh.

Me: That's Fahad.


The Girl xx

2 comments:

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

7abaaaaita Fahad ;p !!!

The Girl said...

Yeah, who wouldn't? ;)