Friday, July 10, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 8)

You guys there's something wrong with blogspot, if you can't find certain posts just keep refreshing. :)



One new message


From: Hamad

Where you?

To: Hamad

Waiting for you baby.

Sent.

One new message


From: Hamad

I'll be there in 20 minutes.

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. What am I suppose to wear? You know I'll just wear my 3 quarter white pants and the basketball shirt. I don't want him to think I actually put an effort to dress for him and change later for the basketball tournament, were gona go together so I don't wanna waste time.

I got into the shower and used my favorite dove shower gel called cream oil, it smells sensational. As soon as I finished showering I ran out of the toilet and my room was freezing. GREAT. I'm gona be sick, again. I wore my sexy bra and undies. Sure I have no one to show them too, but I believe for me to feel extra sexy why not wear something that shows that.

I wore what I picked out and looked at myself in the mirror, definitely need some make up. I put on my tan Lancaster illuminator and use my stila bronzer to give my face a nice glow. SHOT! Forgot the concelar and some liquid eye linear on the eyelid of my eye. Some dramatic mascara is a MUST! Lastly, dabbed my maroon Chanel lipstick. There, I think I look good.I tied my hair into a loose pony tail.

One new message


From: Hamad

I'm here ,, let me in.

I take a last look at myself in the mirror spray some vanilla perfume on myself. I read in a magazine once, the smell that really attracts a guy is Vanilla. I was gona take another look at myself in the mirror, but I didn't, I'd probably find something wrong. I ran down and as I'm close to the door I wasn't gona be pessimistic and ask myself what am I doing? It's here. It's done.

I open the door.
My eyes were on the floor, and as I slowly brought them up and let me tell you it took a while since he was so tall. I saw that beautiful smile on his face that made me love him even more.

Ps. I always say I love him but we didn't say it at all. These days' people use these 3 words, 8 letters so easily. It's meant for you to use when you realized through TIME that you can't find anyone like him.
I know I couldn't find anyone better than him, but I didn't wanna say something that I'm sure I'll regret.

I smiled by at him, I didn't know if I should hug him or shake hands, so instead I just moved outta the way so he could come in.
I kept biting my lips smiling like a maniac and he noticed. You see that's the great thing about long distance relationship, he doesn't get to see your reactions.

I was gona have a heart attack right there at that moment, his smile was just mesmerizing. Damn it, I'm actually falling hard for him. Why did I get myself into this mess? DAMN IT. Okay I gotta stop talking to myself and actually say something.

Me: umm .. ahlain *Smiles like a crazy person*

He looks down and smiles again.

Hamad: Hala feech, ishfeech chna 7ad 7a6eech 3ala mute

OH YIPPIE. Now he thinks I'm crazy and I don't know what to say, I couldn't even look at him, he kept trying to catch my eye but I was too shy.

Hamad: Look at me! Nelly look at me, don't worry I won't eat you

I pull my head up and look at him and damn his pupils were a perfect shade of dark brown, his shaved hair grew and it looks somewhat good, I looked down till I got to his lips. DAMN. His lips were full, not to full like they were botoxed but pouty. Not so pouty that he looks like he's posing. He was just perfect.I was I gona faint. I kissed my lips with my hands and then moved my hands to his lips. He kissed all five fingers slowly and softly. His lips were so soft.

Hamad: What was that for?

Me: I dunno, just felt like it.

Hamad: You know I never thought you'd look this stunning and smell amazing.

Told ya, that Vanilla spray does wonders!

Me: Well, okay, umm .. Thanks.

I couldn't believe that this day finally came that we were in the same room, and everyone thought it wouldn't last. I couldn't stop looking at his eyes and he couldn't take his eyes off me.

Me: SO, do you want water? yeah! OKAY! ME TOO! I'll go get it.

Hamad: I don't want ...

But he realized I ran out so fast from room that I wouldn't be able to hear him.


The Girl xx

4 comments:

N~ said...

Yes, first again!! ;D

I think we need more of what happens with them please ;P

Unchained Melody said...

i read it... its amazing.. love ur writing , it attracts readers to the story.. hamad yshwwwg !!
. and about vanilla.. 9ijj?? ;)

keep writing this lovely story... love ya ;***

The Girl said...

@N~:

:D I love you. Don't worry the next post will be a good one. ;)

@Unchained Melody:

Aww! Means a lot coming for you. Really.
And about the vanilla scent, its true! Works like miracles! ;)

:**

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

6waal, sexy and international.. our guys have a lot in common tra ;p
even the heartbreak part ... siigh


love it, MORE!