Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 14)

Okay, so this post is kinda short but it's worth it. The next post will extra long ;p

Anyone get the amazing feeling when they've been looking for something and finally found it? Okay so I was looking for this lipstick I just bought today since god knows when and it was right infront of me the whole time. I love it and feel soo happy. I like it when people compliment me about my make up, cause honestly I do have the best make up. Point is, it took me ages and a lot of searching to find that lipstick and then when someone asks me what lipstick color I have on, I usually say what it is. But sometimes I don't want to, I mean why does it come easy for them and for me it took me a while. I don't mind my close friends asking cause what's mind is there's but random people mabi! And I won't, new rule :P. Enough me rambling about this lipstick bas I'm soooooo HAPPY!

__________________________________________________________



I was gona get to the bottom of this childish drama. I get my bag and leave home cause I don't wanna be late for the gym.

I call Reem.

Me: hey

Reem: hala Nelly. sh5barich?

Me: I'm good n u?

Reem: find, just working m3a Sawsan on the english project

Me: Really? You actually working on that? sucks for you. Quick question and don't lie. Is sawsan with you right now?

Reem: laa she went to get food.

Me: I have a funny little question, did you tell Sawsan about Hamad? And don't lie to me for once tell me the truth.

Reem: Laaaa wallah I didn't.

Me: That's funny. Are you sure about that

Reem: ee wallah. Why would I lie to you?

Me: Who knows, these days you can't trust anyone. You sure that;s your final answer?

Reem: ee gltlich for the 5th time.

Me: Okay good 3ayal. I'll talk to you later. bye.

I hung up.

That liar she lied to me again. I can't believe her and her crap. Doesn't she know it'll eventually come to me? I mean how stupid can one be? UGH! Btchooof!

I call Haya and conference Jazi in

Me: Haya, Sawsan messaged me and told me she knew about Hamad and ina why didn't I trust her oo madrii shno. I KNEW THAT FUCKIN REEM TOLD HER. Hay 7araktha!

Jazi: uff itbee6 chbdi Reem gltlkoom ana asheek feeha bas ma7ad ysma3ni as usual.

Haya: I don't believe it, didn't think it was in her to be this childish.

Me: UGH whatever btchooof! wainikom?

Haya: ana twni 6al3a mn ilbait

As usual Haya has to be late. :P

Jazi: ana we9alt!

Me: weeh '3reeba Jazi!

Jazi: chub bas I'm not ALWAYS late!

Haya: yallah bye. I'm close.

Me: bye

Jazi: bye

Me: Jazi akani we9alt


Jazi: inzlii oo btchoofen

I hung up.

We got for Aerobics for beginners, since we kinda are.

After the class.

RING RING RING Sawsan RING RING RING

Me: uff Sawsan is calling oo reem m3aha. I don't wanna answer.

Haya: weeh just answer oo choofi what they want.

Me: Hala Sawsan. What's up?

Sawsan: la wala shay bas me and reem were wondering if you can come over my house and work on your english project.

Me: Oh sorry. I'm out oo I'm not gona work on my english project. I have free period tomorrow and can do it then.

Sawsan: Yallah 3ad it'll be fun.

Me: laa I can't today. Look I gotta go, I'll talk to you later.

Sawsan: Okaaay! 3ad call us later! and if you change your mind, let me know.

Me: I won't bas thanks anyways. Bye

Sawsan: Bye.

I hung up.

Jazi: ishyaboon?

Me: Yabooni to come over to work on the english project

Jazi: weeeh fa'6yeen.

We all go our separate ways, during the drive home I stare at my phone and no call or message from Hamad. That's odd. Ugh it's okay, were not official anything so he's not obliged to call me at all.

RING RING RING unknown number RING RING RING

Me: alooo?

UNKNOWN: Hala.

OH GOD! His voice y'thba7! Who the hell is this?

Me: mno m3ay?

UNKNOWN: Nelly m3ay?


The Girl xx

6 comments:

Intmacy Xx said...

oooohh :O!! dum dum duuum :p bsr3aa possstt 7di 3la a39abyy !:p

N~ said...

OOOooooh, who is this unknown guy, I want to know!

P.S. Reem and Sawsan are such bitches.

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Waiii hathela, hal reem should be shunned out of society !

Gossip Girl said...

now who can that be?

Anonymous said...

Heard about ur blog and had to read it!
And I'm lovin. Post SOON!

The Girl said...

Intmacy Xx:

Inshallah, it'll be posted in a few hours ;*

N~:

I agree they are! :p
And the next post will be posted soon with all the deeds on the unknown. ;)


❛❛Heroine❜❜:

I AGREE! :)


Gossip Girl:

You'll just have to wait for post #15 ;p


Anonymous:

Aww! That mean's a lot! Thanks!
And don't worry #15 will be posted soon ;)