Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 20)

This post is extra long 3shan Gossip Girl ;* and ofcourse for all my gorgeous ass readers!

Love u and keep reading. ;)

PS. Download Down - Jay Sean ft. Lil' Wayne. It's so damn good! ♥

_____________________________________________



What the hell did he just say? Why would he say that? I thought kan bas yabii ybee6 chbdii ina this girl al7a mni oo stuff. Does he actually mean me? Weeh. It’s all in my head I’m sure. My head hurts. Ugh .

Me: rasii!

Fahad: ishfeech chii sawtii break?

Me: I thought you said something bas I just heard you wrong

Fahad: What’d you hear me say? Maybe you heard right

Me: laa, 9adgnii it’s in my head and I’m hallucinating.

Fahad: I’ll just repeat what I said and tell me if that’s what you actually what you heard. It’s perfect, just like you. Is that what you heard?

I stayed quiet, I didn’t know what to say. Uff, ast7ii and the fact that I’m so close to him made it even harder to react.

Me: Now why would go saying something like that?

Fahad: cause I’ve been wanting to say it since I saw you the other day fee xx restaurant.

Me: You’re just used to always having a girl and so you think you like me bas you don’t, mob tweek you wanted me to hook you up with one of my friends?

Fahad: You know I only said that cause I wanted to see if you’d get jealous or not.

Me: Fahad latsthbel 3alay.

Fahad: I’m not wallah I’m serious. Look at me!

Me: mabii

Fahad: Nelly inti laish chii

Me: bas, you can’t do this to me

For some reason, I started crying and I couldn’t stop crying, I cover my face with my hands. I continue crying.

Fahad: Nelly? What’s wrong? Don’t cry, wallah your killing me.

Me: Fahad its not you

Still crying. ila I feel his hands, touching my hands oo he took my hands off my face

Fahad: who’s the guy that hurt you this bad?

Me: no one, I’m just pmsing, sorry .

Fahad: la 3adi 7bebtii, You know I’m here for you no matter what

It was nice hearing that from him, like someone actually cared about me. He gives me tissue so I can wipe my tears.

Fahad: Your so cute you know that.

Me: oho kila cute!

Fahad: eeh, cute, adorable, gorgeous everything.

Me: Thank you.

Fahad: 5an ne6la3 mnn ilsayara to get some air

Me: okay

He opens his side of the door and leaves and I follow him, ila he opens the back door oo y6alee3 kees dukan with my Perrier and salted cashews. Perfect. That’s exactly what I need. He comes close to me and bends, ila out of nowhere he carries me oo my head ta7at like foog his ass oo he just runs to the grass and puts me down.

Me: ishfeek maynoon?

Fahad: I only become like that when I’m around you.

Me: umm .. okay.

Fahad: Kafich.

Me: ee akeed kaifi 3ayal kaifik int

I look at my clock. Shit I’m late to the study group oho.

Me: oh my god, Fahad you need to drop me off back to school lana I’m late to my study group

Fahad: okay yallah we’ll go.

We go back to the car, I go back to sitting in the passenger seat oo he’s driving. He didn’t say a word to me, a9lan even if he wanted to the music was too loud for us to hear each other. When we got to the school. I turned to him.

Me: This was fun, real fun.

Fahad: Yeah it was.

Me: Well I gotta go now, bas I wanna see you soon.

Fahad: okay

As I was about to go down, I felt his hands grabbing mine, I turn to him ila I see him smiling. I felt chna electricity mnn foog lain ta7at. And he slowly holds my hands even tighter and his fingers make way in between mine. I turned away from him and closed my eyes and bit my lips cause wayed ast7i. He finally let go, I turn to him, ila achoof he’s staring to the road ahead of him, smiling.

Me: byeee Fahad

Fahad: Bye Nelly, shdii 7aleech and actually study.

Me: Inshallah.

I close the door and as I was walking, the car still didn’t move till I got into the building and when he left, I couldn’t help but jump. I was so happy, I loved feeling like this such a damn good feeling. I see the whole gang was already there.

Nawaf: la la zain sharfteena

Me: sorry, traffic, ana moo nafsik my house is close to the school.

Haya: inti ishbalach chii your smiling chinch maynona

Me: laa bas chii, I’m in a good mood, jw3ana tho

Nawaf: yeah twna 6elbna mnn kfc, zinger supreme with cheese only for you don’t worry.

Me: That sounds perfect.

My phone vibrates, I open it.

One new message.

From: Fahad

Now I really can’t stop thinking about you, your hands, you so close to me. You may not admit it bas I know you felt something.

Obeeeh. Cutttttte his message. Oh I did feel something especially youm mask my hands.

To: Fahad

We’ll talk about it later; you can’t make me blush to my phone, kil 7ad bsheek feeni

Sent.

Jazi: weeh Nello, ishfeeh wayhich istwa a7mar?

Nelly: 9j? hay ymken mnn ilkatma ihni

I couldn’t wait to go home to talk to him, I wanna know what he has to say. Though I have no idea what I would say. I honestly have no idea what the hell I’m gona say, I dunno how I feel about him.

Nawaf: Btw did you see the basketbell tournament board 7ag which school your incharge of?

Me: laa, I’m gona go see., Jazi t3alii m3ay!

Me and Jazy head to the gym to see the list, ila I look for my name Nelly Al-Flani: xx school (baharain). I looked at the name again, it was the same.

Me: Jazi look at the school I’m in charge of

After she finds my name.

Jazi: Inzain ishfeeh?

Me: Jazzii! That’s Hamad’s school!

Jazi: zaaain! You’ll get to see him a lot.

Me: weeh nsait agoolch, he messaged me ams telling me his grandma died oo ina he doesn’t wanna talk to anyone, oo he’ll call me when he’s all better. So no it’s not something good at all. I don’t even know if he’s coming!

Jazi: shit, allah yr7am jadetah, obeeh, it5aylay if he comes shu btsween?

Me: madrii!! Oho! Oo btw when I was blushing 3ala my phone y7mara that was Fahad, zain ina Nawaf mafeeham shay. Oh yes I was with Fahad tara before coming here.

Ila Haya oo Nawaf oo Sawsan oo Reem da5leen 3aleena.

Reem: haay Nelly who you incharge of?

Me: umm .. xx school

Haya had the look like omg bas she couldn’t say anything cause Sawsan, Nawaf oo Reem the bitch was there.

Me: umm .. what are you guys doing here?

Sawsan: I came to help Reem with her DT work

Me: oh zain. Nawaf did our food come, I’m hungry!

Haya: ee ana b3ad! *while she was eating her ready salted lays*

Jazi: 5alna nrja3 mokana and we’ll call them oo inchoofhom wain

Nawaf: ee okay, 5ala9 Sawsan oo Reem inchoofkom b3dain. Bye

Fdait Nawaf fanan, y3arf how to get rid of people. I give him a high five, well to him a low five, always likes to make fun of my height, ilmshkela I’m not that short, bas he knows how much it gets to me.

Are KFC finally arrives we eat while were studying, and seriously we were studying. Uff malal so I text Haya, 3shan maygoolon ina were disrupting.

To: Haya

I think I might like Fahad

From: Haya

Weeh ishsawa hay b3ad?

To: Haya

I was with him gabel majeekom, 3shan chii I was smiling. He held my hands and let me tell ya I felt electricity, mn foog lain ta7at. It was soo hot, oo how his fingers moved in between my fingers. A55 ya galbii!

From: Haya

That’s so hot. 3ad, bas moo ygoolch shay seeda itgoolen okay, make him want you even more.

To: Haya

Hahaha, Don’t worry, you taught me well ;)

One new message.

From: Jazzi

Into laish your messaging each other oo ana laa

To: Jazzi

Hahaha, tmalalna :P plus I’m just telling her the things I told you, o I’ll tell you both the rest all later lana Nawaf will notice ina were all txting.

Nawaf: hay into, kil wa7da 3ala jawlha, hal 7arakat matsht’3el m3ay

Me: hahaha, sorry wallah, bas I’m bored

Nawaf: 3ayal ana ili I’m having so much fun cause I have nothing better to do then study.

Me: let’s go to the preschool playground

Haya: eeeee!! We really need a break, we’ve been working so hard!

Nawaf: Inzain into roo7o, ana baroo7 a6la3 m3a ilshabab.

Me: ohoo Nawaf laish matbeen itjii m3ana?

Nawaf: shaswii m3akom fee playground mal yahal?

Me: nsthbel?

Nawaf: laa 3adii, mabii, ba6la3 m3a my cousins a7san

Me: Inzain bkra let’s stay after school oo study.

Nawaf: ee okay y9eer 5air, yallah it2mroon 3ala shay gabel ma roo7?

Haya: laa mashkoor.

Nawaf: okay, byee

Nawf left and me, Haya and Jazi made our way to the playground and I was telling them both everything that has happened, they felt real said about Hamad’s grandma bas happy with what happened with Fahad.

We were playing like little kids; we ended up sitting fil swings oo just talking about everything and how we were waiting for universities to reply to us, with our acceptances inshallah.

Me: You guys it5ayloo loo I didn’t get accepted, I mean what am I gona do?

Haya: ishd5al your not gona get accepted, m3a the interview ili 9ootich wa9el bara3 asmee3a thak ilyoum I don’t think so. Inshallah kil 5air.

We called our drivers and each made her way to her home. I can’t wait to go home and lay in bed. I’m so tired. Ams manemt, oo now nothing is gona stop me from sleeping like a little baby.

I finally arrive home and get in the shower and change into something light and go to bed. I didn’t wanna do anything but sleep. Yes I can be chicken sometimes, bas I like sleeping and waking up at like 3 o’clock to talk to Hamad bas guess that’s not happening any time soon. I finally fall asleep and wake up at 2:30ish, its like a reflex, I have to be up at that time. I look at my phone, ila 3 miss calls, Jazi, Fahad and Haya.

I call Haya.

Haya: haa?

Me: Haya shtsween?

Haya: obeh, inti shu la 9ootich chii? Wayed horny. Mno imkalma inti?

Me: I just woke up. Fahad called me, shall I call him?

Haya: ee 3adii call him, bas 3adill 9ootch, ilwalad maydar bysh6a6

Me: hahaha! Ma7ad 3nda a hot voice nafsich wallah.

Haya: noo me and Jazi said ina inti lama you talk to guys 3ala the phone 9otich a7la shay.

Me: bl3aks I like your voice more. Ilmohim baroo7 akleem Fahad a7een

Haya: okay bye

She hung up.

She can’t wait for me to say bye, seeda itsakeer, sighs.

To: Jazi

Baklem Fahad a7een oo I’ll call you when I’m done with him. :*

Sent.

I call Fahad

Me: Aloo?

Fahad: hala wallah

Me: ahlain.

Fahad: sh5barich? Shklich twich gayma mnn 9ootich

Me: eeh twni wallah, ana il9ara7a t3bana jsmi mtkaser

Fahad: Weeh laish inshallah?

Me: mnk int

Fahad: ana ishswet?

Me: You squeezed us to one chair

Fahad: haha, well I was comfortable. Weren’t you?

Me: la not at all! Next time I’m gona push you out.

Fahad: oh, so there’s gona be a next time?

Me: eeh, How am I suppose to learn how to drive if I don’t practice.

Fahad: You know you have the softest hands.

Me: umm .. You have real big hands?

Fahad: Really?

Me: ohooo! I didn’t mean it like that!

Fahad: I bet you didn’t

Me: Inzain wainik a7een?

Fahad: fee ‘3rftii, I was about to go to sleep

Me: okay 3ayal 5ala9 ana basker

Fahad: laa laa ma89di ina I want you to close, bl3aks I wanna hear your voice.

Me: ohoo latgool chii ast7ii!!

Fahad: laish tst7een,

Me: Inzain agool roo7 nam, I’m gona go back to sleep, 3ndi bokra gooma mnn il9be7 unlike you.

Fahad: hahaha okay. Inzain abii shay mnch before you hang up

Me: shu?

Fahad: A kiss.

Me: n3am? Twni agoolik ast7i oo a7een tabeen a36eek a kiss? La ma3arf ast7ii

Fahad: laa laa hay ilexcuse maysht’3el b3ad ilsa3a 12 .. kil shay 3adi after 12

Me: laa

Fahad: 3shani, so I can go to sleep.

Me: Fahad wallah ast7ii!

Fahad: la matst7een.

Me: ohho, hay awal o a5er mara asweeha and if you ever ask again I’ll kill you. Okay?

Fahad: okay

Me: mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaah!

Fahad: wain?

Me: CHEEKS bas!

Fahad: Okay I’ll take the for now.

Me: Happy?

Fahad: wayed!

Me: blmubarak

Fahad: Nelly?

Me: hmm?

Fahad: laa 5ala9 wala shay

Me: you sure?

Fahad: eeh

Me: okay yallah go to sleep. Goodnight.

Fahad: Noom il3awafy

Me: allah y3afeek, sweet dreams.

Fahad: You too babe.

I hung up.

Hal walad cute wala shu? Uff! Akreeha bas he’s soo cute!

I call Jazi

Jazi: HELLO!!

Me: ishfeech mshta6a wayed?

Jazi: mafii noom killish!!

Me: hahaha, inzain bagoolch, agool dgeega I think I have a new message

One new message.

From: Hamad

Don’t expect to see me tomorrow, I quit the team.


The Girl xx

10 comments:

Gossip Girl said...

Awwww thank you for posting a long one for me :*
I loved this part. Even thought I like her with Hamad. But think I'm starting to like Fahad more. Yabeela Hamad shows up :P

Thankyou again :D Waiting for your next <3

The Girl said...

@Gossip Girl:

You should've seen me when I was writing it, chna g3da akteeb essay for my class :P
I'm glad you liked it, don't worry Hamad will come around sometime ;)

np :* inshallah! <3

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Hal booma bas gaym o yfakr feeha fllail!?! Waai3a :p

<3 Fahad.. Perfect guy much?

Thank u for making it long.. please 3shani, if our friendship means anything to you, please never, ever say "shu". THANK U ;*

Halaa;* said...

sry sry sry walllaa sorry adri its true n 7amad might be ur friend aw what ever bss SHYABI HAL 5AYESSSS!! uff yi8har oo daloo3 oo enarfiz ! oo fahad waaaweee ! 7ilw oo sexy oo YUM. min 9iji 5aly 7amad 3ala 9oooobb o 5aleeech ma3a fhaaaiiidd ( yes im nicknaming him :P)

haha i love youree possttss walla cant waiitt ;*

Aphrodite said...

i so agree with heroine with the shu word:P
and i love fahad even moreeeeeeeee!!
btw i dnt think i like 7amad anymore i guess he's a mskeen bss wayed e7a6em!!
yallaah neeeeeeeeeext!:*

The Girl said...

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

Agoolch, kila filail :P

Yes, I know fahad is so perfect. Sometimes I feel like he's too good to be true ;p

I agreed on using it less ;*


@Halaa;*:

HAHAHAHAHA! Babe, gooli ili fee galbich 3adii, its your opinion :P

Aww loving the nickname ;)

And did I tell you that your commets always put a smile on my face? ;*

love u

@Aphrodite:

Adrii, i7mar 7amad. Bas he has his good side :x

Inshallah, and yes I will use less of shu. ;*

Lilo said...

*squeals*
I love, I love, I love! I just read all the parts to your story, totally hooked <3
I heart your characters and I seriously can't wait for more, great job hun!:*

Oh, oh, question! What does "bo falla9" mean? :(

lol word verification word is nalosemu.. looks like mausoleum.. no? shwaya? ee? creepy @@

The Girl said...

Awww!! wallah when I saw your comment, it put a smile on my face :*

Bo falla9 means jordian's, palestine's and lebanese. I personally don't use the word anymore. :x

And about the word, where'd you find that word? :P I can't seem to get ahold of it :P

Lilo said...

Lol ta7aat! When I post a comment, lazim I enter the word verification thingie that's automatically generated
The word is "ratis" this time.. I can't find anything creepy to mistake it for, sadly *sigh*
I've never been able to post comments from my phone, let's hope this works *crosses fingers*

Lilo said...

:O
Awe-freakin-some! It worked, your blog is a magical place, my dear.
*insert happy dance here*
Yalla bas, I go read part 21 now! :*

Ooh the word is "forag" now.. Kinda sad -.- wait isn't it like frag in arabic anyway? Not forag? Whatever *shrugs* not sad anymore! It's for ag. AG being A girl. Which is you :O I don't know what I'm saying but I think I'm proving to myself that I should sleep soon. Yes. Enough spamming, sorry!