Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 9)

Oh god! His scent was gona make me get an orgasm, it was one my favorite guy perfume, Ambre by Baldessarin. It hypnotize's me, the smell would make me have sex with him right there, right now. I need to get a hold of myself. I’m around guys all the time, why is he any different. I shouldn’t show him how much affect he as on me.

I take a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator, need to cool myself down. I was too hot; every inch of my body was getting sparks. I need to get myself together and go in with all the confidence of the world. I started making my way to the TV room and there he was, sitting and watching basketball on the TV. He seemed so comfortable, I wanted to cry, I want him to hold me, I need him.

Me: So, I see someone’s getting comfortable?

Hamad: hahaha . Shaswi b3ad. You ran out of here like I was some kind of serial killer trying to assault you or something.

Me: Oh look who’s been watching criminal minds so much

Hamad: You got me hooked, everything you suggest to me I get hooked on. Just like how hooked I am to you.

I smiled and bit my lips, as usual.

Me: Honey, me too. I don’t know how I’m gona feel when you go back to b7rain.
I went to sit next to him and frowned. I really was sad, I couldn’t bare the idea of him leaving me.

Hamad: Baby don’t frown, I wanna see that beautiful smile of yours and I just got here, why you talking about the future that is a week away.

He touched my face, with his big, strong, muscular hands and started rubbing his hands against my cheeks. I closed my eyes cause having his hands on my face, was a breathtaking feeling touching me like that. I’ve never let someone get so close to me like him. I bit my lips; he slowly moved his hands next to my lips relaxing them.

I feel a warm breath close to my lips and something touching my nose. I open my eyes, I see these mesmerizing brown puppy eyes, with beautiful eye lashes. So long and thick. I felt so close to him at this moment, his nose was touching mine and I felt the warmth of him so close to me.

My hands started taking action on their own, they slowly moved from his thighs and upwards. I could see that he liked me slowly rubbing his thighs. His eyes closed and I could feel him.

Me: Uhh, let stay like this for a bit.

Hamad: Hmmm ..

I could feel something moving in my body, I was so tingly, I couldn’t stay still. He slowly moved his lips down and they weren’t touching me at all, he was blowing his way down and slowly moved closer to my neck and kissed it.
Me: Uhhh.

He started drifting away, I inhaled his scent and damn I could feel something coming. I opened my eyes and saw that big smile on his face. I got close to him and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. He deserved it.

Okay I get it maybe what he did doesn’t seem like much. But at the age of 18 and me being a good girl that meant a lot.

Hamad: I can breathe you in all day. Your scent is killing me

Me: ismeela 3aleek Hamad,

Loud music started jamming from my older brother’s room. It was Britney spear’s- If you seek Amy

Oh, oh, tell me have you seen her? Because I’m so oh
I can’t get her off my brain
I just want to go to the party she gonna go
Can somebody take me home?
Ha ha, he he, ha ha, ho
Love me hate me, say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me, but can’t you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me


Really? Out of all the songs in the world this one randomly comes up. I knew no one was home, so I don’t know how the hell did the music start.
Me: dgeega, let me go check what’s up with the random music

Hamad: Good song for the moment ha?

Me: NO!

And we both burst out laughing. I rushed upstairs to see how the music started. Came up with the conclusion that my idiotic brother forgot to close it. Sighs. I turned off the electricity in his room, took a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Is it just me or am I glowing? I know that the makeup had nothing to do with it, cause I put it on everyday never gave me this result. I smile to myself, I know what’s different this time, it’s him. This is how he makes me feel.

I took a peak from upstairs at him and saw him looking back at me. He knew exactly what I was thinking and I love that about us. Sometimes just looking at each other you know how the other is feeling. Silence is gold. I made my way slowly to the TV room.


The Girl xx

2 comments:

N~ said...

They make a cute couple ;)

The Girl said...

@ N~:

I know! =/