Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 12)

I was real upset at that moment, you could see my face feeling disappointment and betrayal and being ambushed with questions.
I can feel Haya approaching and as she got close and acted like there was an emergency.

Haya: Nellz, t3ali m3ay I need to talk to you!

Me: umm .. is everything okay?

Me acting all stupid.

Sawsan + Reem: ishfeech Haya?

As usual m3a legafthom.

Haya: laa wala shay, bas something 3an Nawaf

Me: I'll see you guys later

So I go with Haya and let me tell you I loved her for saving me, she was truly and still is the best friend anyone can ask for. :*

I start crying and she hugs me and tells me to calm down.

We watched the latest episode of Gossip Girl and it was a very dramatic and good episode that reminded me that my problems were nothing. Also I still had Hamad, that's the only tragedy that would break me in every way.

I want you to know I hated lying, bas with people like Reem and Sawsan, you were forced too, since they can't keep their noses in their business.

I went home and called Hamad, he didn't answer, which kinda made me feel sad. I really needed a dose of Hamad before I sleep. I need to know that every-things okay, he always made me feel calm and nothing in the world can harm me. He had that gift to him.

I just laid in bed thinking about what happened today and to think I can trust Reem, what was I thinking?
Before I could finish my thoughts

Me Phone was vibrating.

RING RING RING Hamad RING RING RING

Me: Heeeeellloooo!

Hamad: hala wallah ,, someone's in a happy mood

Me: Trust me, I'm trying to act all happy bas ugh bitch reem made some more drama today

Hamad: b3ad? mara thanya itha az3jtich 7a6eeni 3ala web cam oo ana I'll deal with her

Me: Awww, thats so sweet of you. Bas no

Hamad: You know, when meme first told me about you and then I got to know you and all, I'm surprised you guys were every friends. I mean you have nothing in common

Me: hahaha, I wouldn't have agreed with that back then. Bas your right. Don't know what I saw in that bitch. Bas I always thought you guys were close

Hamad: laa we never were, You know if she did anything right or good in this life time, it would be her introducing me to you.

Me: Really?

Hamad: yess really!

Me: Your SO cuutte!


The Girl xx

3 comments:

N~ said...

I agree with Purple Sky, em7ag "friends" wallah, mafe il Haya

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Ya alllah a7b 7amd, then akraha, then a7bah again ;p! You're confusing me!!

and yes, those friends deserve to beheaded a least you got rid of them now ;D

LOVE u ;**

The Girl said...

@Purple sky:

Mn glab y8heroon! :P Thanks love :*

@N~:

9j wallah em7ag friends.

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

Yeah we all love him and then don't and then love him again. I know such a hassle

Love u more =*