Friday, July 3, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 4)

When he said that I knew he knew that I was in the mood. His voice alone would make me get an orgasm. Ilmoshkela ana magdar amseek nafsi sometimes. I was in bed wearing not much but my favorite “I love NY” shirt, so I cuddled under my sheets cause I was too shy. My faced was RED!

Hamad: Nelly, ishfeech sekati? Ist7atii?
Me: eeh
Hamad: Inzain gooleli, shtsween lama tst7een?
Me: umm .. I bite my lips and hide
Hamad: fdaaaaait your lips,
Me: hmm .. Inzaaainn

Ana ihnii 5ala9 I couldn’t, the way he said fdait, with the b7raini accent. Damn . DAMN. Did that make me go OH!

Hamad: You know what I wanna do when I see you?
Me: LA LA don’t tell me surprise me.
Hamad: Okay 5ala9
Me: A9lan meeta ilbasketball tournament ibybda2? I volunteered so I can see you play honey.
Hamad: Zain sawetti! I think it starts in about a week and half. It9dgeeni I’m not in the mood. Bas what’s making me come is you.
Me: weeeh mn galik you’ll see me? I’ll observe you and that’s it.
Hamad: 3ala ra7tich

He knows how that gets to me, Bas I wasn’t gona say anything.

Me: ee akeed 3ala kaifi, 3ayal kaifik?
Hamad: Listen to this song ..

He was making me listen to usher’s song love in this club.

Looking in your eyes,
While you’re on the other side,
(I can’t take it no more baby I’m coming for you)
You’re doing it on purpose, wind it and work it.
I f we close our eyes it could just be me and you


Hamad: aloo?
Me: haa? ishfeek you stopped the song!
Hamad: So you like it?
Me: ee akeed I do

Call waiting.
Meme

Why the hell is meme calling now? I mean we haven’t talked on the phone in ages.

Me: Hamad dgeega, 3ndi 5a6 thani

Hamad, on hold.

Me: heey meme! What’s up?
Meme: laa nothing, bas I wanted to ask you when was the last time you talked to Hamad?
Me: I was just talking to him. Why? What’s wrong?
Meme: look I didn’t wanna be the person to tell you this, bas I keep getting reminded of it every day since I’m the one that introduced you to each other.
Me: Meme what is it?
Meme: Hamad’s engaged!

The Girl xx

3 comments:

love ;** said...

shloun engaged o he was talking to nelly??

looooving this, more please ;**

N~ said...

Yeaaah! ! What's going on? =/

The Girl said...

@love ;**: Yeah, that the question on all of our minds, inshallah :*

@N~: Read the latest post! ;)

@Purple sky: Read the latest post, that'll help you see whats going. And yes she is Jealous but their's some truth to what she was saying :)