Monday, July 27, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 19)

I know this post is kinda just kinda short, bas I know you guy will enjoy it! Love u guys ;*

________________________________________


Me: Faaaaahhhhhaaaad, Laish chii int? Y3ni why can't you trust me? I'm good.

Fahad: How do you know that if you've never done it before?

Me: umm .. I got to the highest level fee need for speed, I'm a pro

Fahad: hahahahaha, wallah inch it'67keen, just come sit next to me, the seat it big enough for the both of us. Your tiny oo ana I'll push myself to the door, don't worry I won't do anything.

Me: ast7ii

I took off my flip flops and made my way to his side of the car and sat there. I had to put left leg on his right leg so I can drive, ugh that liar it can't fit both of us without us being so close, I could feel him breathing, bas I was real comfortable I must say. He smelt soo good, never smelt that perfume on anyone.

Fahad: Okay, are you comfortable?

Me: Not really, I'd rather you go to the passenger's seat, but again you wouldn't do it. Can we bring the seat ishwaya ydam, I can't drive so far away from the steering wheel.

Fahad: eeh okay bas I can't fit then. You can sit on my lap it'll get you closer to the steering wheel, like a little baby.

I turn to see his face and see that sexy smile on him. uff, I give him a look and turn to look at the road.

Me: Laa, 3adi I'm fine like this.

Fahad: Okay the right thing ta7at hay for acceleration oo the one of the left is the brake. Now press the one on the right.

I do what he tells me.

Me: So tell me about this girl that you can't take her off your mind?

Fahad: Well, it3jbnii wayed. She's so petite yet not to tiny. She smells like ..

He sniffs.

Fahad: Vanilla

Me: I want some music, wain your ipod?

Fahad: You focus on driving, I'll play something, just pass me the ipod jambich

I get the Ipod and give it to him, he plays amazing by Kanye west.

Me: damn I love this song.

Fahad: I had a feeling.

Me: Inzain continue about this girl.

Fahad: ooh she has hair ..

He takes my hoodie off my head.

Fahad: exactly like yours oo the blackness.

Me: umm .. shu? hay ilbnt, ma7ad has hair as black as mine honey.

Fahad: hahaha, Inzain oo she has lips big bas not in an obvious way, and pouty.

Me: How many times have you seen this girl? I mean inta laish you look at every detail.

Fahad: I always focus on the details.

We stayed quiet for like about a minute and I put the volume of the song up and I just starred seeda, ila I take a glance on the left to see what he's doing. I see him staring at me.

Me: int ishfeek itchoofeni chii? Is my driving that bad?

Fahad: It's perfect, just like you.

Ila I hit a strong brake and hit my head on the steering wheel.

Me: OUCH!


The Girl xx

7 comments:

Touch My Soul said...

I love it!!!

The Girl said...

I'm so glad you do <3

Gossip Girl said...

Why are your posts so short! But I loved this one. Where's Hamad?:(

Halaa;* said...

CUTEEE!! 5ALY WALY 7AMOODD ! 3ndech fhaaiidd hottie !! shtabeen fee thankil khai2in il kathaaaabb :P hahaha ( walla itha yadita 9ij matat is'3aferallah(A) )

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

7amad 5ala yroo7 ymoot a7san ugh ma7ba maa a7ba -.-

The Girl said...

@Gossip Girl:

I'm glad you did, really. Next post is extra long for you ;*

@Halaa;*:

hahaha, who know's, bas I don't think he'd lie about that. But then again guys can't be trusted.
<3

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

You used to love him. :(

Aphrodite said...

Oki I LOVE fahaaad and I'm loving the driving scenee hahahahaa what's gona happen next eshta6et!! Laken u know there's no better teacher than simply moie ;*