Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 18)

Sorry, that I've been gone for so long, it's just that I had so much to do in so little time. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this. love u guys ;*

_______________________________________________


Shu? His grandma died? Oh my god and I actually was suspicious, I knew there was a good reason for his disappearance. Not to be mean, but what the fuck is with the message? I mean can I message him, call. I really wanna hear his voice. Poor baby.

I don't wanna text him, if he doesn't want me to, bas mo 3adla, I'll just send a message of how sorry I am.

To: Hamad

3a'6am allah arjik. If you need anything, I'm always here for you. :)

Sent.

I put my phone down feeling really sad and I dunno my heart started hurting me, not emotionally, but physically. Two minutes later, my phone vibrates.

One new message.

From: Hamad

ajerna oo ajrich. Thanks, but I don't need anything right now. ana wayed mt'6ayeeg oo I liked to be left alone, so if I don't call for a while, it's cause I'm trying to get over it all. I'm sorry, my grandma was an important person to me.

Oh wow. Sweet. That message kinda broke my heart, for all the time we've been talking he's never mentioned his grandma. I don't get it, especially the part ina we're not gona talk for a while. I mean I wanna help him, why is he pushing me away? May that's the way he grieves. Is gona come to basketball tournament? wala la? I really wanted to message him and ask bas I know I couldn't do that. ugh, Whatever, allah m3ahom w ysahel 3aleehom inshallah.

I slept somehow, and woke up the next morning finding my eyes so puffy, Did I cry last night? I don't recall me crying, ugh did I cry myself to sleep? Oh jeez how sad is that. I started looking for my phone, I couldn't find it, got out of bed searching ila I found it at the other side of the room. What the hell, how did it get there? siighs.

I put my pass and see the I have a new message. Yay! It must be Hamad, I knew he needed me and couldn't resist.

One new message.

From: Fahad

9aba7 il5air! Call me awal matgoomen.

It was nice to see someone still was thinking of me. I went back to my bed and cuddled under my sheets and called fahad.

Fahad: 9aaabaaaa7 il5aair!

Me: 9aba7 ilnoor

Fahad: twich gayma?

Me: eeh

Fahad: baal mshallah 3alech, you slept kil hay?

Ugh, I wanted to tell him no I didn't, the stupid boy I liked message me with a heartbreaking message.

Me: eeh

Fahad: Inzain yallah goomi 9a797i

Me: ohho you reminded me I have to go to school in about 3 hours. Uffie, malii baree'6

Fahad: latroo7en 3ayal

Me: laa lazm, study group.

Fahad: baaaaal wain ayam we used to do that. Inzain ishrych you leave home now, oo ajeech ilmadresa we can hangout for a bit?

I didn't want to, I didn't want him to see my like this bas at the same time I wanted to see him, he always manages to cheer me up.

Me: Okay! Yallah I'll get ready and I'll see you in about an hour.

Fahad: That's my girl! oh 3ad, latitrseen wayhich make up, mabii at9arg3

Me: ha, ha, ha, sa5eef. I wasn't gona put anything in the first place. Yallah bye, baroo7 albees.

I hung up.

I open my cupboard, take my black leggings and found Haya's "Paris" Hoodie and wear it. Right, I need to give it back to her. Maybe next month, right now I need it :P

I look at the mirror, I don't need that much make up, some concelar, bronzer and mascara and my cherry leballo and I'm ready to go. My hair was a bit poofy since I just showered last night. However, it does look a bit like beachy, wavy, sure it's a bit out there bas whatever, I'll wear my hoodie on so it'll decrease the poofyness.

I call the driver to drive me to school.

RING RING RING Fahad RING RING RING

Me: haa?

Fahad: ilnas maygolon haa. il2wadem ysalmoon lama yrdoon 3al telephone, moo haa

Me: ugh, ilmohim wainik?

Fahad: ana greeb, tabeen shay mnn ildkan?

Me: eeh, perrier oo salted cashew.

Fahad: I didn't think you'd actually want something, I was just being nice.

Me: uff 5ala9 mabii, mathala hy?

Fahad: are you sure matbeen?

Me: mhm, I'll call you when I arrive.

Fahad: byee.

I hung up.

I finally arrive at school, there was no car there, so I leave the car and tell the driver that'll call him, when I need him to pick me up.

To: Fahad

w9alat.

Sent.

One new message.

From: Fahad

Look behind you.

I turn il I see a black range rover, supercharged sport oo ma5fi kil black. Just the way I like it. The car comes closer to me, ila I knock on the window.
As the window is going down, I see Fahad, hotness. I mean he needs to gain like 3 kgs, bas damn did he look good with the white polo shirt. oo m3a his light tan, I'm very impressed.

Me: Inzain roo7 9eef 3shan tnzel

Fahad: weeh, la get in the car and we'll just cruise around the area.

I really wanted to say no bas the range rover and the black leather inside told me I have to go in and so I did.

Fahad: hala o '3ala

Me: ahlaaain

Fahad: Someone looks realy good? soo tell me, how many layers of make up is that?

I hit his arms and they were firm, very firm.

Fahad: I guess I deserve that.

Me: You deserve everything I do to you.

Fahad: inzain, sh5barich?

Me: il7emdiallah b5air, int?

Fahad: dam inch ib5air ana b3ad ib5air.

Me: Inzain tell me, how have you been spending you time?

Fahad: well I can't seem to keep my mind off this girl I saw. She's just phenomenal.
Me: Really? I wanna know more bas ishryk I drive?

Fahad: ooh? b3ad you know how to drive?

Me: umm .. no. But you can teach me

Fahad: how am I suppose to teach you? Like a little baby sitting on my lap and I guide you the way?

Me: umm .. no, ew. I'm not a baby.

Fahad: Yes you are. If you wanna drive then were gona have squeeze into the driver seat lana I'm not gona let you drive alone.


The Girl xx

6 comments:

Gossip Girl said...

Lol. Fahad is cute I like him. Poor Hamad I don't want her to leave him. When is he coming to Kuwait to see her?

The Girl said...

@Gossip Girl:

Everyone likes Fahad, He's just so loveable. 1st, I'm not mnn ilkuwait, 2nd after the death of his grandma, who knows if he's coming or not. You'll just have to wait till the next part ;*

Halaa;* said...

okay oopsi just read that you told me its true so ignore thatlittle bit i just said that it its truee.:P

Halaa;* said...

OKAY now reallly ops i thought i commented i didnt ?:S hahahha il mohim im not likeing hamad i think hes a lier oo OMG ill feel so bad if he was telling the truth :p but i just feel hes a liar, hehe (A) buuuut on the other hand im loooooving fahad 7ada ywanis !

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Waaayd 7abaytah fahad

And I need my hoooodie back, THNX :p!

The Girl said...

@Halaa;*:

LOL! I enjoy seeing your comments mn galb! Fahad ywanees oo bas! :p

@Purple Sky:

Inshallah they end up together ;p .. just keep reading till you get to bottom of it ;*

@Heroine:

I'm in love with Fahad .. siighs

Yes, when your back :x