Monday, July 20, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 15)

I know, I changed my layout again. I changed it for one reason, cause people couldn't find my old posts. If you wanna read the old posts on the right side, there's a side bar oo there you'll find the archives. Sorry the post is kinda short :x.

__________________________________________

Me: umm .. la! Mno m3ay? shklik im'3alee6

UNKNOWN: Nelly, I think I know you better than you know yourself. And your voice hasn't changed at all from the past six years.

Huh? six years? Six years ago I was in a different school. I didn't talk to a lot of guys tho. I really don't remember who this is. Damn it! Me and my memory, I only remember the useless stuff.

Me: Is this some kinda prank. Nawaf wallah ina if its you. I'll kill you and I won't talk to you EVER!

UNKNOWN: Mno Nawaf b3ad? I see someone's developing.

Me: I'm counting to 5, if you don't tell me who the hell you are. I'm hanging up.

UNKNOWN: Hang up, your loss.

Now I really wanted to know who the hell this was, I mean who would pull of a prank like this. I'm so intrigued to know who it is and ask. Bas if this was a prank whoever it is, is gona hold it against me till god knows when.

Me: No Honey, it's not my loss. Yours. Bye.

I hung up.

You see at that moment I thought that was such a stupid thing to do. But even if it wasn't a prank I didn't wanna seem desperate. I wanted to seem like I didn't care who that was, bas DAMN did I wanna know. I'll just wait for him to say something or message me again. I wanna call and demand him to call me again.

I was gona call Haya or Jazi to ask who this could be, bas there was no point I didn't have his number and I didn't know who he was or even had a small clue. ALSO they wouldn't know who it is cause 3ala golta I was with him 6 years ago, meaning I didn't even know them then. I'll just wait till something happens and then give the deeds to both.

I increase the volume of the radio.

Now Girl
I remember everything that you claimed
You said that you were moving on now (on now)
Maybe I should do the same (maybe I should do the same)
The funny thing about that is
I was ready to give you my name
Thought it was me and you baby (baby)
And now, it's all just a shame
That I guess I was wrong

Don't wanna think about it (no)
Don't wanna talk about it (hm)
I'm just so sick about it
I can't believe it's ending this way
Just so confused about it (uh)
Feeling the blues about it (yeah)
I just can't do without ya
Can you tell me is this fair

Is the way it's really going down?
Is this how we say goodbye?
Shoulda known better when you came around
That you were gonna make me cry
Now it's breaking my heart to watch you run around
Cause I know that you're living a lie
But that's ok, baby, cause in time you will find

What goes around, goes around, goes around, comes all the way back around.


I love Justin Timberlake. He's so hot. I wish guys were more like him sometimes.

I finally arrive home. It's pretty late so I hop into the shower and wear my pjays and go to sleep.
PS. I still didn't hear from Hamad.

I wake up like 3 am in the morning, knowing Jazi and Haya are both up cause they can't sleep apparently.

I call Haya.
Waiting.

Haya: Hmmm?

Me: inti mno itkalmen hal 7aza? jazi?

Haya: laa.

Me: 3ayal mno? It's not like you have a bf and I don't know about him. Oh sorry, you do, your hypothetical bf. How is he? :P

Haya: He's good. I gotta close, can't keep him waiting.

Me: Okay. I called you for a reason. I don't remember what tho.

Haya: When you do bbm me. AND DON'T PING ME!

Me: okay okay! Byee.

Haya: Byeee

I hung up.

I stared at my phone. NOTHING. Nothing from Hamad, Nawaf or the unknown one who claims to know me. I'm bored.

You know what, I'm gona go back to sleep. It's pointless staying up and having nothing to do. I put my headphones on and play Ashley Tisdale - "It's Alright, It's Ok" I love the song, a bit gay but good.

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control, I
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear

It's Alright, OK
I'm so much better without you
I wont be sorry
Alright, Ok
So don't you bother what I do
No matter what you say
I wont return
Our bridge has burnt down
I'm stronger now
Alright , Ok
I'm so much better without you
I wont be sorry

Don't waist you fiction tears on me
Just save them for someone in need
It's Way to late
I'm closing the door


Just when I was about to close my eyes. My phone vibrates, oho who the hell would message me now? HAMAD! OBVIOUSLY!

One new message

From: UNKNOWN

Hey sexy. It's Fahad.


The Girl xx

4 comments:

Gossip Girl said...

I love your new layout much better than before. Especialy the Elizabethtown part <3 But the story is starting to get slow. Where's Hamad? Who's Fahad?

The Girl said...

Gossip Girl:

Well you'll learn a little new info about Hamad in the next post. And Fahad is a guy she knew ages ago. It all connects eventually. True, the story is getting a bit slow, it's hard to remember some details, so thats why.

Anyways I'm glad you like the layout =)

N~ said...

Hmm what's the deal between Nelly and this Fahad..

The Girl said...

Read the next post ;)