Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 6)

Sorry that I haven't post in a few days but I'm really sick! Hope you guys enjoy Part 6! :)

I did great in my english project, my teacher said I'm great at orals and I agree.
That didn't matter at that moment, I felt guilty, how could I talk to a guy who already has a girl. All the girls noticed that I wasn't as hyper as I usually am.
I just said I didn't get any sleep, I stared at my phone at lunch and I started listening to my IPOD and one of my fav song started jamming, Akon - Troublemaker.

You're not for sure
Even though I wanna take you everywhere I go
Because of you, all the girls is staring, taking notes
And I realize being with you girls brings more girls
And that's just what I'm attracted to

And I'd rather go all the way
Love her long time till the break of day
I won't let her leave my bed
Till she sees the Color Purple like Annie Mae

Now she wants to start holding on me
Like whatever she's smoking on
I'll be long gone before you can say
Look at me now


FINALLY. THE END OF THE DAY.
I couldn't wait, I just paced to my car and went home.

I got into bed without having a bit to eat, I was exhausted! I didn't get any sleep last night.

Hours later, my bed starts vibrating.

RING RING RING Hamad's calling RING RING RING

Me: aloo?

Hamad: ahlain

UGH! I hate his hot sexy voice. I couldn't take it!
Forgot to mention I had a bad cold and my voice was disappearing, and I find it hot when my voice is like that, it's all rough but in girly way.

Hamad: ishbalah 9ootich? Are you okay?

Me: I'm okay, my voice is just going, nothing serious

Hamad: Well its sexy.

Why did he need to say that? I mean how can I believe what people say, when this guy has been nothing but one of the best things that happened in my life.

Me: Okay, look I gotta ask you a question and you better be honest! I don't care what's the answer bas I'll respect you if you tell me the truth and let me go.

Hamad: Let you go? Why? What did I do now?

Me: I gotta phone call the other day, and someone told me your engaged to this girl named Noof? And you've had a thing for her since like ever .. apparently

Hamad: Nelly, inti tsm3een shtgoolen?

Me: ana shaswi, its not like I asked these people to come tell me these things!

Hamad: Inzain why do you believe them?

Me: I don't! I just wanna make sure its not true.

Hamad: No No! Its true! Let all these people decide what I do with my life! Its not enough ina my father is barely letting me make decision for my education. These people are saying I'm getting engaged! Yeah I am, since their they people who keep making these descisions for me.

Me: You are your sarcasm! I'm serious Hamad!! If you have someone, its fine I don't care, I just don't wanna be the girl who got fooled.

Hamad: I told you I'd never make you feel like that. And I told you I'm not that typa guy, now its up to you to take my word or whoever you wanna listen to.

Me: I wanna believe you and I do believe you cause I know your not like that! Your one of the most honest guys I've got to know and I never want anything to come between us.

Hamad: Me too, I got too attached to you!

That bitch meme has to keep her mouth shut and not say things that aren't true. I mean how could I be so stupid to believe her, I guess she has that affect on people.
Whatever. Back to Hamad. I couldn't stop smiling when he said that he was so attached to me. I mean technically me and him aren't officially boyfriend/girlfriend but I liked what we had. Most girls would want a commitment but I liked how relaxing and fun our relationship was.

Hamad: I want you in my arms with your sexy sexy voice!

I giggled like a kid and bit my lips cause I was too shy to even respond. I mean he knows I want him physically and emotionally. I don't get people who say you can hold yourself when someone your slowly falling in love with says something that makes every inch of your body tingle.
I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted a kiss from him, soft but strong and tender and would make go "OH BABY!"

Me: I want ...

I couldn't say I wanted a kiss or anything. I was too shy. And they say I'm pretty forward! I just don't wanna say something that I'll regret saying.

Hamad: What do you want? I'll give it to you all.

Me: Your lips.

Hamad: haa? ishglti? 7ada 9ootich wa6ii

Me: Oh you heard me but you just want me to say it again!

Hamad: Then why won't you? I need your ...



The Girl xx

4 comments:

Esoteric said...

OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, shgaaaaaaal?
shgaaaaaaaaal?
Haha, ok, so anyways I just came acroos your blog when I found a comment from you on mines! And I have to say your story 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeba o meme shtabyy, ee walla y3ni seriously at 5 in the morning?! Come on! OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh ok i seriously can't wait for the next one! Plsssss post soon, o salamtich dearyy ;*

N~ said...

Cuuteness, I just hope hope he's telling the truth .. =|

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

a5 ya galbi mn hal 7amad ;p
it's funny rereading it all like it was yesterday.....

The Girl said...

@ Sunset:

I'm posting the next part in a few minutes. And everything you said means a lot to me. Thanks love :*

@ N~:

I know. Those were the days. I hope so too. =)

@ Heroine:

I know, it's even funnier writing it and re-living it. ;p