Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gonna Find Love Again (Part 11)

It took me a while to write this post down cause I hate going back to drama and memories that are meant to be forgotten but whatever I'll write it anyways.
I finished IT class and went to PE as usual, ila I see Reem running towards me.

Reem: Nelly! Nelly!

Me: haa? ishfeech? I was just looking for you

That was a lie! I was hiding from her actually. It's not cause I'm scared, I just hate dealing with people like her and tend to just ignore.

Reem: So, when was the last time you talked to Hamad?

Me: like 2 weeks ago

That was another lie. I was talking to him just yesterday.

Me: So is this why you REALLY need to talk to me? Cause if it is, its not REALLY important

Reem: Nelly, don't lie to me, I know your talking to him and meme told me to.

I was trying to act calm, I didn't wanna get angry over something like this.

Me: I told you, I'm not. Meme told me what she has to say and I did it. So if you don't believe me then tough cause its the last of my worries

Reem: ugh, whatever

Me: Don't whatever me, I'm the one that's not suppose to talk to him, I have to stay away from him when I really like him so don't make it seem like your the one with problems. Your just getting to some business that has nothing to do with you! I'm the one suffering not you! So don't make this about you. It's about me and only. And I'll deal with it the way I want to, not you or meme will make the damn decision for me. UFF!

Reem: OK. *bitchy smile*

You see at that time she was suppose to be my close friend, thank god that's over. WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.
I wanted to cry, so badly. I couldn't handle it.

I got dressed for PE and went to the gym and waited for our instructor cause we had to pick what activity we'd for the upcoming month.
I usually would go for yoga, cause I don't feel like moving but I picked basketball since I love it and wanted a change. Also I knew reem wouldn't pick it but GUESS WHAT? She picked basketball.
Whatever. Basketball was a blast, we'd play with the guys can you imagine? Seriously they were huge, and push you here and there but it was a blast, I looked forward for every lesson.

The end of the day was approaching and I just wanted to go home.

But it was wednesday and we usually would stay after school and watch the episode of the week for Gossip Girl, I didn't wanna miss on that, cause the gang that would do that did not include Reem OR Hessa. Thank god!

However on my way to the movie room, Sawsan and Reem approach me. God what now?? I mean I had nothing against Sawsan bas UGH REEM! Uff anyways they were chatting with me, until Sawsan said

Sawsan: I hear your international Nelly

Me: huh? What are you saying?

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?

Sawsan: I just mean International with guys

Me: Ishd5al

OMG! OMG! Reem told Sawsan? How could she, that was in the past 5ala9, its none of her fucking business to tell anyone

I text Haya.

To: Haya

HAYA! REEM TOLD SAWSAN AND I TOLD YOU ITS NOT IN MY HEAD THEIR INTERROGATING ME! PLEASE COME SAVE ME!!! I'M BURST OUT CRYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL!

Sent.

At that age, and the way I felt I couldn't handle what was going on.


The Girl xx

3 comments:

N~ said...

Reem and Sawsan need to die.

On another note, I'm loving everything so far, keep it coming ;**

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Ahhhh bitch bgw, I wish she just falls of the face of the planet

The Girl said...

@Purple sky:

Thanks deary =*

@N~:

I know, they suck. :)

Thanks honey =**

@❛❛Heroine❜❜:

I know me too!